Intresting BCC item on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breast Cancer Care 3 Piece Beauty Collection & Kipling Cosmetic Pouch £10
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234617

An exciting surprise - we'll send your goodies with one of three gorgeous Kipling pouches. You could receive classic Pink, vibrant Orange or fun Candy Stripes… you'll just have to wait and see! We'll also keep it a surprise which SBC gel you get; whether it's the Vitamin ACE or Collagen, we know you're going to love it.

1 x Kipling pouch in either Pink, Orange or Candy Stripes
1 x Liz Earle Rosemary and Rock Rose Hand Repair (50ml) - helps to soften, smooth and protect your hands against moisture loss whilst awakening your senses with the soothing scent of rosemary and rock rose pure essential oils
1 x Gatineau Gentle Silk Toner (50ml) - gently tones the skin with delicate and comforting silk extracts. Alcohol-free and suitable for all skin types, especially delicate skin

Plus…

1 x SBC Vitamin ACE Skincare Gel (100ml) - aims to moisturise and help the signs of visible ageing; featuring vitamins C and E

Or

1 x SBC Collagen Gel (100ml) - a light, water-based gel that's rich in collagen and helps to hydrate your face and body, whilst helping to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

Ian, are we saying you get all that for £10? Seems too good to be true, but I'll be in if it is.

CC

no LOOOL read it again please

" An exciting surprise - we'll send your goodies with one of three gorgeous Kipling pouches. You could receive classic Pink, vibrant Orange or fun Candy Stripes… you'll just have to wait and see! We'll also keep it a surprise which SBC gel you get; whether it's the Vitamin ACE or Collagen, we know you're going to love it. "

that should explain it

Breast Cancer Care - Kipling pouch plus beauty items

Mine says in progress. Anyone else?

Was available to buy online this morning but now says not available.

Let’s hope all goes smoothly.

Received mine today and got the candy stripes design I wanted (got the the ACE gel and as I’ve had the collagen one previously and don’t understand why everyone raves about it, that’s fine by me...) - plus of course it is for a good cause even though it seemed to sellout VERY quickly! Being nosey, I will peruse ebay and see how many turn up for overinflated prices with nothing going to charity......
.....always find it ‘strange’ how often the location of QVC exclusive stuff on there seems to be based from Liverpool and the surrounding areas or the outlet areas as well.....

Got mine today and it’s orange! Very happy bunny. Saw lots of pink ones on FB so assumed I’d get pink too.

Great bargain and great cause.

Latest posts

Back