Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 27/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i would imagine the viscose snood will make in a lot more money/profits for lola rose and qvc

Will we have Catherine showing us how to wear it in 100's of ways? I have enough LR now & the larger pieces are too expensive.have some scarves, they are OK but nothing special.I would have expected a better TSV as the 'gifting season' is in full swing.Oh boredom hits again ( saving money though!!)

Will we have Catherine showing us how to wear it in 100's of ways? I have enough LR now & the larger pieces are too expensive.have some scarves, they are OK but nothing special.I would have expected a better TSV as the 'gifting season' is in full swing.Oh boredom hits again ( saving money though!!)

I'll be buying if I can get the colour is want for less than LR direct. I'm not that fussed by their scarves, usually very subdued colours and expensive for what they are, but I love a snood.

It's a scarflace FFS! I wonder if Lola Rose out-sourced - got them run up by Moira C's work force?

Or you could just sew the two ends of a scarf together and...hey Presto...a snood!

You don't even need to do that. I just tie them in a neat knot and hey presto - plus you can undo it anytime and have a normal scarf. I do have some which i bought as an infinity scarf and some I sewed myself. In the winter I wear a scarf everyday so have loads of different sizes, shapes and colours and none of them in LR or Kipling price ranges when you add the postage on. Nearly every DHS place have a good range.

Latest posts

Back