Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 27/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a message on QVC's facebook page to enter a comment and like the post for a chance to win one of the TSVs, but says the price is under £15 (14.99?) with P&P included. Still not tempted!

Debs Flint was wearing her TSV snood on the Liz Earle hour and was thrilled when an item rolled off the table and landed in the snood's 'bucket. I'm having second thoughts now, thinking of all the bits in the house that need to be carried elsewhere. Or..as a pet carrier when one of my bulldogs is tired. It could be used to hold hairstuff when using the dryer! Thanks, Debbie.

Lola Rose Printed Infinity Scarf
Item Number: 168919
QVC Price £18.00
Todays Special Value Price £14.96
P&P £0.00

This gorgeous infinity scarf from Lola Rose is made from soft, lightweight fabric and comes in a choice of six beautiful prints, including brand new designs. Stylish and versatile, this chic scarf will add a splash of colour and interest to any outfit, making it the perfect finishing touch to your look.

Wear it your way - this easy-to-wear piece can be draped and wrapped in so many ways, giving you endless stylish looks to mix and match with your favourite outfits.

Spoilt for choice - available in six colourful prints with five brand new ones, Navy Floral, Blue Folk, Burgundy Butterfly, Pink Floral and Purple Petal, there's something to suit all tastes. Dress up a plain coloured top, dress or coat and get an instant style boost with this pretty scarf.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Scarf (l x w): 90cm x 50cm (35" x 20")

Print options:

Navy Floral -New
Blue Folk - New
Burgundy Butterfly - New
Pink Floral - New
Purple Petal - New
Taupe Heart

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.168919

I buy some lovely scarves in our local charity shop, £2 - £3. I think there must be a woman of good taste nearby who donates regularly.

I'm in, I like snoods. I've got a Fatface one I wear year round and 2 Lola Rose ones, all polyester. Lola Rose scarves with any wool content itch like mad.

i love pashminas the real cashmere or pashmina wool and silk. soft as can be and super warm

Wow just seen this on the repeat.Nikki & JF are in overdrive on the hardsell. Well they may be as the £ signs must be up in neon lights--would love to see the profit margin in this 'scarf', it must be worth pence, but a bargain with FREE P&P!!!!!

I think a scarf is a lovely accessory, but no way would I pay £15 for one. I have a drawer full of scarves, and imo all nicer than the tsv. I am lucky as I have never bought into anything Lola Rose. Nicky seem a nice lady but her twee voice have me reaching for the mute button.

I think a scarf is a lovely accessory, but no way would I pay £15 for one. I have a drawer full of scarves, and imo all nicer than the tsv. I am lucky as I have never bought into anything Lola Rose. Nicky seem a nice lady but her twee voice have me reaching for the mute button.

I love scarves too & have some which cost a fair amount of money (thinking of Liberty in the old days) & some which cost very little.However I do like value, even my more expensive scarves are special & I get years of pleasure in wear.This TSV offering (IMO!) is not even cheap for what you are getting. LR prints are nothing special, the fabric poor quality polyester, a strip of fabric joined into a ring and of course you need your necklaces & bracelets to add to 'the look! This once LR fan has moved away & Catherine & Jane are sooooo embarrassing.

Jill Franks looks appalling in that trashy top and is succeeding in making Lola Rose look cheap and entirely non aspirational. The QVC presenters have developed a particular look that has no place in the real world they are trying to sell to. And another thing!!! It’s nearly November, who wears a cold shoulder white top in autumn.

It`s around a yard of bog standard polyester sewn together at one end. That`s it. Not a lot else can be said about it.
I love scarves but have seen this type of thing in polyester for just a couple of pounds.
I recently bought a poppy scarf from a small supplier with just 4 staff and they sell their scarves for £3.50 with 99p delivery charge. There isn`t much profit to be made from a £3.50 scarf as you can imagine but they`re donating it to the British Legion. So far they have raised over £6,000 and I follow them on their facebook page which gives regular updates and when they have a final total raised they`ll post photos of them handing over their donation to the BL.
At 15 quid for this Lola Rose piece of polyester they must be making 14 quid profit !

I've got a Fat face Dragonfly print scarf, it was a Christmas present last year. No way would I have paid £25, she left the price tag on. The scarf is huge and if is lovely and soft.

i bought all my beautuful lola rose goodies in the summer sale some were over 70% and free post on one occasion. so my gifting is complete

Jill Franks looks appalling in that trashy top and is succeeding in making Lola Rose look cheap and entirely non aspirational. The QVC presenters have developed a particular look that has no place in the real world they are trying to sell to. And another thing!!! It’s nearly November, who wears a cold shoulder white top in autumn.

Can't watch her full stop, wish she had stayed in America.

Latest posts

Back