Paul Costello

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Sorry if I missed it but I haven't seen much pre show promotion for this.

The one thing we will know is that it will be high prices and very small sizes. He used to have an outlet store near me and even in that the prices were eye watering but it was academic as I could get my leg into trousers never mind do them up.

Dont think PC has much to do with his name now as he also had home ranges (very nice too) in a local change which is just a smidgen up from Primark.

Am I the only one who has never heard of him?? Nice cardigan but too pricey for me.

Kathy is presenting as she’s such a fashionista!

The stylist just said red is the colour of the season - Kathy had no idea.:thinking: :doh:

She must never open a magazine as it is on every page for months.

PC was a proper designer (Irish) years ago but I think it might be more a name only now. Used to do lovely bags

I range especially for QVC? that won't gain any street cred for the 'name'.This looks like a one time designer which has been sold out.We have Kathy selling Viscose as though it was Cashmere in a cardigan where the sleeves will be covering her hands by the end of the show.

Hearing KT saying it is a range especially for Q i.e. His labels sewen on a selection of items from the China warehouse. You can tell by the prices, a poncho selling at Q prices wouldn't have bought a hankie in his range

Ps Kathy he is Irish (American) not a "British designer" do your homework and the crap the stylist is spouting shows she hasn't a clue about him.

I see we have Winter acatwalk tonight - correct me if I wrong but did we not have Autumn Catwalk just a couple of weeks ago

How time flies.!

She must never open a magazine as it is on every page for months.

PC was a proper designer (Irish) years ago but I think it might be more a name only now. Used to do lovely bags

I remember PC from years ago in fact I had a 100% linen tailored jacket/ shirt & skirt (pleated, I ask you!) which I bought in a sale even then don't want to think how much it was.'Dressage' was his 'cheaper' range.There is a real mixture here tailored style jackets which would need to be tried on to get the correct fit & nondescript knitwear.It will be interesting to see the reviews.

A lot of Paul Costelloe is in TK. Maxx - purses, bags and clothing. Like many designer brands..the name is attached to everything, umbrellas, luggage etc..

I did think the red coat looked lovely on the model.

Donna, you might know of the Titanic Hotel in Belfast? Paul Costello toiletries are there. I think in the past, lots of his designs were in Irish linen. Pretty sure the company went bankrupt?

Donna, you might know of the Titanic Hotel in Belfast? Paul Costello toiletries are there. I think in the past, lots of his designs were in Irish linen. Pretty sure the company went bankrupt?

The hotel only recently opened in the old drawing rooms of where the Titanic was designed.

To be honest PC was one of those ranges I only ever seen in Dunnes Stores(think BHS type of store), so PC for Dunnes ranges. So the range could be a Dunnes own range and he designs for them. Which is what I think is happening with QVC.

I'd never heard of him either, but then i looked at the suitcase I'd bought at T K Maxx and it Paul Costello!

Latest posts

Back