It's Groundhog Hour!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Sometimes, if I'm out and there's something of potential interest on QVC, I will set the recorder and look through the programmes at night when I'm in bed - that way I can also avoid the inevitable Jill Franks. I did this yesterday and recorded 4 hours of beauty-type programmes. When it came to looking through them later in the day, each programme consisted of the same products, presented in the same order and with the same pre-recorded "informercial" style video segments. Needless to say, I deleted the lot in one go. I don't understand why QVC bother paying presenters for live shows. They might as well just record the one show and replay it four times. How they can call their output a whole day's programming is beyond me. It's just a load of carp.

If you've seen one hour, you really have seen them all. And if I have to see that ruddy Dyson hair dryer promo again I will scream :mysmilie_51:

QVC: Over priced, over hyped, and over here.

When I was watching a lot it was so bad I could talk along with them. You would think the presenters would try to vary it a bit even if only for their own sanity- but then they would actually have to think. Stepford wives.

Latest posts

Back