Dean from Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kazzola

Registered Shopper
Hello. My Mum and I were wondering where Dean Wilson had gone from Ideal World .... Has he been sacked or moved on to pastures new?

A big warm welcome kazzola!

Dean was made redundant from IW months ago. Shame as he was such fun to watch.

Was it Dean that went the same time as Carla ? IW shooting themselves in the foot, in fact in my opinion they shot their feet ooff. Okay Dean could be a bit over exuberant, but that's what made him a joy to watch - he made you smile and laugh. As for Carla - I thought she was gorgeous !

Was it Dean that went the same time as Carla ? IW shooting themselves in the foot, in fact in my opinion they shot their feet ooff. Okay Dean could be a bit over exuberant, but that's what made him a joy to watch - he made you smile and laugh. As for Carla - I thought she was gorgeous !

Yes Dean and Carla went together. You're right about Dean, he did appear hyper at times but he was very enthusiastic wasn't he?

I always thought that Carla came across in a very pleasant way, nothing pushy about her. I'm afraid Debbie gets on my nerves most of the time because she always talks very quickly. Don't tend to watch the channel much at all these days!

Dean used to make me laugh - and not many people can do that! Carla was always immaculately turned out and willing to listen to what the guests have to say. Now we are left with screaming Joanne, muck about Martyn and Nigel with his double entendres. I only ever record the craft shows now and watch them back later.

Just his general nice guy demeanor came over as false to me Mia couldn't put my finger on it just something about him.

Awww, Howard amuses me - couldn't they just have launched the awful Martyn into orbit instead???

I agree wish that they had got rid of Joanne & Howard , I used to like Watching shows that Dean was Hosting now as soon as I see Joanne or Howard I switch over to another Station.

I wasn't too keen on Dean really. But he was so much better than Nigel. Anyway Howard's my favourite, but I don't watch a lot now.

Latest posts

Back