Mumble bumble

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On a forum like this one will come across a range of opinions. Yes my posts may be acerbic at times, however it doesn't mean to say that I cannot say something nice if I want to.

Oh yes I agree, say something bad, nice, funny whatever you like...........like I said Julius, my point was you telling people they're "quick to complain" which I just found ironic really, it wasn't about you liking KT, and thank you, I'm aware of how a forum like this runs. :mysmilie_17: Anyway like I say, each to their own. :mysmilie_3:

Oh yes I agree, say something bad, nice, funny whatever you like...........like I said Julius, my point was you telling people they're "quick to complain" which I just found ironic really, it wasn't about you liking KT, and thank you, I'm aware of how a forum like this runs. :mysmilie_17: Anyway like I say, each to their own. :mysmilie_3:

Yeah. Well I saw something funnier than QVC - Theresa May's speech! She croaked her way through like a half-baked frog, the letters from the slogan: "BUILDING A COUNTRY THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE" turned it into: "BUILDING A COUNTRY THAT WORKS OR EVERYON." A prankster comedian then handed her a fake P45 before being hustled out by security. The look on TM's face was a slight flicker of fear and unease. It is just as brilliant when something goes wrong on QVC.

Latest posts

Back