iPads

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ripoff28

Registered Shopper
"This is the iPad that iPad user's want" says Gollum...eh?

What a rip off! The dated, old-technology of a refurbished iPad 3 for £359.96?!!!:mysmilie_51:

You can get an an iPad Air(5) for £150 elsewhere online.
These bunch of unlikeable charlatans have got a damn cheek.

They must have thousands of the dam thing's, think there buyers bought way too many, or they are selling well to unsuspecting public so they keep buying more.

Wouldn't be so bad if the price was dead cheap

Is this the ipad the bald one says its the ipad the other ipads want to be i have to say i watch him for his grammatical skills, not.

Just wanted to ask you techie boys for some advice. I am off to warmer climates for the winter. I like to listen to the BBC radio. I will have Internet so planning to use an old Nexus 7 tablet with bluetooth as my radio. Will probably use the BBC radio app. I think the sound will be a little tinny so want to buy a Bluetooth portable speake with rechsrgeable battery functionality. Any recommendations around the £100 price range.
http://ao.com/product/srsxb10l-sony-wireless-speaker-blue-47871-166.aspx
https://www.johnlewis.com/kitsound-...mic/p2041163?colour=Turquoise#tabinfo-ratings

It needs to be light

Check that wherever you are going will allow the iplayer to be used, as it doesn't work in many countries.

I have already checked and the BBC Radio iPlayer plays in Spain. It is the BBC IPlayer that cannot be used unless you have one of those VPNs that mask the country you are in.

The iPads are a rip off, its the same as the naff phones the channel sell, you ain’t getting all those extras for nothing, you are getting them, as the ipad you are getting isnt worth much.

Imagine, being told ooh I’ve got you an ipad for Christmas, only for the person to open it and the mouth goes sour, and thinks what a lot of old crap.

If the presenters dont know any better, Janice Philips should.

If I remember Andy Love, used to do a lot of the Techie POTDs, would love to see what he made of it

Latest posts

Back