Shay & Blue Perfume Collection TSV 11/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was a 10ml Atropa Belladonna fragrance spray in the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar last year so I have that. I like it but don't absolutely love it. It is nice enough to make me consider trying others. May pop over to M&S now and see if they have any testers. That Blood Orange sounds like my sort of thing as long as it's not too sharp.

l'occitane did a lovely orange edt and i like miller harris citron citron. looks like a classy tsv

I love Shay & Blue. Our younger daughter got married Christmas 2015 & she had her make-up 'rehearsal' during the autumn half term holiday - we're both teachers. The gorgeous girl who did the make-up literally floated through our house on a cloud of Framboise Noire. I love perfume & have always searched for my signature 'one', I found it in this stunning fragrance. I bought a 100ml bottle from the Q outlet shop in January, I think it was minus two squirts, it was £25 & nine months later there's still about 5ml left. Beautiful perfume that takes me back to the most wonderful day.

If you order direct from Shay & Blue they have free shipping on all orders.

Unfortunately the M&S in Belfast do not stock the brand, so I have ordered click and collect from them when they do 20% off. When I bought Belladonna I was in Lisburn where they have a massive store which Jabba for lunch. Picked it up sniffed and bought straight away. Then went for the FN online.

I know Salted Caramel is loved by many but never sniff.

So because of the size of the TSV shall we say P&P of £6+ on top of the £46.96 TSV price.

I watched the full hour of this the other week, I thought the guest presenter/owner was one of the nicest guests Q have had on for a very long time.
Such a pleasant guest is enough to make me want to watch in the first place.
James Craven was one such perfume guest, a pleasure to listen to, and proof enough that we don't need to be shouted at for an entire hour.

I met James Craven at a New Year New You event many years ago and I could listen to him talk about perfume for hours. Such a calm, eloquent gentleman - maybe that's why QVC dropped him (or he ditched them!). On the strength of his description alone on QVC I bought Caron Pour Un Homme (a knockout lavender). I wish they'd invite him back.

I love Shay & Blue. Our younger daughter got married Christmas 2015 & she had her make-up 'rehearsal' during the autumn half term holiday - we're both teachers. The gorgeous girl who did the make-up literally floated through our house on a cloud of Framboise Noire. I love perfume & have always searched for my signature 'one', I found it in this stunning fragrance. I bought a 100ml bottle from the Q outlet shop in January, I think it was minus two squirts, it was £25 & nine months later there's still about 5ml left. Beautiful perfume that takes me back to the most wonderful day.

I tried this one in Marks today and liked it - have a £10 beauty voucher for next week so the 30ml will only cost me £20 to give it a go and that will be plenty for me to try it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

I so nearly went looking for this brand when in Kingston last week after reading about its handwash in the MB thread, but ran out of time. I wish I had so I would know whether to risk the TSV. On the other hand I still haven't finished my perfume sales purchases from January 2016 - and I bought more this year - so perhaps it's just as well!

Latest posts

Back