Shay & Blue Perfume Collection TSV 11/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aaargggh! I can't believe this brand would produce something so awful. Amarige is the perfume I was talking about earlier n the thread. It makes me feel murderous so I must make sure I definitely do not test Watermelons (which sounds nice enough). Thanks for the warning.

AndiK, I was waiting for you to respond :mysmilie_17: murderous - love it!

AndiK, I was waiting for you to respond :mysmilie_17: murderous - love it!

:mysmilie_59:

Yes, my former colleague who used to douse herself in Amarige has not been seen since she "left the company" but nobody seems to have made the connection back to me.

Amarige is the perfume I was talking about earlier n the thread.

I know!! And, to my shame, I loved it when it was first launched. I was in a heavy relationship at the time, and he liked it too, so it has unhappy connections for me now, as well as the heavy fragrance itself which (you'll be pleased to hear) is no longer to my taste!

I know!! And, to my shame, I loved it when it was first launched. I was in a heavy relationship at the time, and he liked it too, so it has unhappy connections for me now, as well as the heavy fragrance itself which (you'll be pleased to hear) is no longer to my taste!

I am so relieved that you have come to your senses and you are no longer assaulting mine.

:happy::nod::wink:

Latest posts

Back