Shay & Blue Perfume Collection TSV 11/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i like the sound of the caramel and the fig and the blood orange. its my birthday on the tsv day so should treat myself :mysmilie_14:

I like the fact that Shay & Blue are a cruelty free company,means a lot to me.

They're only PETA "certified" though, ie they self certify stating they are cruelty free. Personally I think Cruelty Free International (leaping bunny) programme is far more credible as companies and their supply chain have to be audited before achieving certification.

I will be sorely tempted by this one. I bought two 30ml fragrances in the John Lewis Christmas sale. I think they were down to £21. My daughter bagged the Blueberry Musk and I kept the Atropa Belladonna. I do love a new perfume. :blush:

It just went live.

Price is £46.98(Dom was out by 2p:mysmilie_17:), postage a surprise at £4.95. I was expecting because of the weight for it to be over £6!

Thanks, Donna. You're on the ball! A pity there isn't a choice of fragrance but that would be asking a bit much for a new TSV(?). I am going to resist because I don't adore the Atropa Belladonna.

My local M&S doesn't have a huge beauty department and doesn't stock Shay & Blue but I'm going to a big out-of-town store later this week so I'm definitely going to see if I can test their other fragrances. That Blood Orange one sounds divine, as does the Fig one.

I saw it was live before I came on here, so I've ordered as I didn't fancy staying up until midnight or missing out. I haven't tried it as I'm not aware of any stockists nearby, so if I don't like it then it will be going back.

Shame they’ve not given a choice of fragrance
I had it in the M&S beauty advent calendar last year but didn’t like it - think I actually threw it away

On their (Shay & Blue)Facebook page a number of people asking if they can do a Amber Rose for the next TSV.

I didn't sniff that one when I had the chance, well they only had a few testers on the shelves.

Really interested in trying the Black Tulip as its not released in full size until next year. It has white chocolate as a note.

Shay & Blue 4 Piece Atropa Belladonna & Black Tulip Fragrance Set
Item Number: 231538
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £4.95

This beautiful Shay & Blue fragrance collection features the sumptuous Atropa Belladonna Eau De Parfum, along with a Body & Hand Wash and Body & Hand Lotion in the same gorgeous scent, as well as a mini Black Tulip Eau De Parfum, perfect for your handbag. Take the chance to indulge in Atropa Belladonna, Shay & Blue's bestselling fragrance, inspired by the intoxicating aroma of deadly nightshade.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these products individually, directly from Shay & Blue you’d pay £112. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of £46.96, plus P&P, is an outstanding saving of over £60.

A scent to remember - made with over three pounds of jasmine and white narcissus, Atropa Belladona also features the richly decadent fragrance of dark cassis berries blended with sandalwood and patchouli. A cult classic amongst London's fashion community, this is one stylish scent to behold.

Treats for your body and hands - as well as imparting a luxurious lingering fragrance, your skin will love the gently foaming Body & Hand Wash, and moisturising Body & Hand Lotion, enriched with aloe vera leaf extract, cocoa seed butter, shea butter and sweet almond oil for a sublime, softening finish.

A preview just for you - included in your collection is a mini version of the Black Tulip Eau De Parfum, a distinctly modern, floral scent with a hit of snowdrops and tulip that leads into the smooth warmth of white chocolate and woods. Not officially launching on QVC until March 2018, now's your chance to sample this beautiful fragrance ahead of the rush!

Atropa Belladona notes:

Top notes - first impressions of mesmerising dark cassis berries intoxicate and draw you in
Heart notes - the narcotic full blooms of white narcissus and jasmine from Grasse
Base notes - the dry-down yields the sultry end-of-day secrets of patchouli and sandalwood

Black Tulip notes:

Top notes - snowdrops and cyclamen bring instant floral freshness
Heart notes - black tulip and plum bring a rounded richness to the heart of the composition
Base notes - white chocolate and soft woods for a smooth finish

Contains:

1 x Atropa Belladonna Eau De Parfum spray (100ml)
1 x Atropa Belladonna Body & Hand Wash pump (200ml)
1 x Atropa Belladonna Body & Hand Lotion pump (200ml)
1 x Mini Black Tulip Eau De Parfum spray (10ml)

Delivered to UK mainland only (excluding UK highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231538

Happy birthday boffy!
I've gone for this TSV, having never sniffed it, which seems nuts, but it seems a very good price, and looks like it will split to make a couple of nice xmas gifts. I fancy the Dandelion Fig and the Blood Orange scents myself, I will have a shufty in M&S to see if I can get a sniff there.

It's already sold out, as SCW predicted - wonder if they have some decent OTOs lined up????

It's already sold out, as SCW predicted - wonder if they have some decent OTOs lined up????

Hmmmm, I could be tempted by a good deal on another fragrance! Perfume is another of my obsessions (and, unfortunately, hoards!).

Hmmmm, I could be tempted by a good deal on another fragrance! Perfume is another of my obsessions (and, unfortunately, hoards!).

Likewise, luckily I'd already smelled this one in Marks and didn't like it but if they have a deal on one I do like then I will be succumbing!!! I just like having choice as I'll choose a perfume each morning that depends on various factors: time of day/year, weather, what I'm wearing, how I'm feeling etc etc

I am not a fan of jasmine it can go very screechy on me hence I cannot wear No5 or Alien. This one I can wear without a problem.

Good for you Tarketta.

Mine has shipped. I suppose to Shay & Blue 3.5K is massive to sell in one day compared to selling via their website or in M&S.

One of my obsessions too. I used to travel a lot for work and could never go past a duty free shop without buying some perfume. I would have liked a little collection of mini EDTs. I see the S&B site does some EDP minis for £75 but I want to try them for much less than that. I shall definitely have to look in the big M&S but don't expect to be over there before December. Mind you a number of us have said about checking in M&S so this debut can only have done the company's exposure a lot of good even if they don't stay on Q (like so many). Perhaps they will do a little EDT set for Xmas.

Bag gate on QVC Facebook, people complaining about the bag in the photo yet Dom confirmed no bag.

One woman is stating false advertising.

Others that QVC buyers got the amount so wrong as it sold out at 9.30am

Dom did have it up on his Facebook and loads who wouldn't normally watch QVC bought at midnight.

Latest posts

Back