Shay & Blue Perfume Collection TSV 11/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you still like L'Eau d'Issey, you should try an M&S one which is (to me) almost identical. I think it's called Aqua (Autograph range) now - it used to be called Isis but they changed the name (can't think why!!). I had a bottle about 15 years ago and it even had a similar shape to the Issey Miyake one.

M&s Aqua is currently a star buy online, £15 for five piece gift set.

i tried the tsv scent in marks and spencer near oxford circus. they are very well done. the tsv scent was nice but not for me and smells like something similar. i do like the way the fragances reveal themselves layer by layer.
the tsv was excellent vfm

I am in love with the perfumes and agree for once it was good value,hopefully we will get another TSV and Dom is my absolute favourite guest.

Received my TSV yesterday and have just tried it. I like the main fragrance, but the new Black Tulip is way too heady for me. It reminds me of something, but I can't think what, maybe carnations, anyway I really don't like it and will have to pass it on to someone who does.

Just been on S&B's website and treated myself to a few samples. I don't wear makeup or use expensive skincare, but I do like to smell nice and some of their fragrances sound delicious! I've ordered Watermelons, which sounds just up my alley, Dandelion & Fig, and Suffolk Lavender. I'd have gone for Sicilian Limes as well, but it's out of stock in sample size. I'm hoping they'll come with a discount code to buy a full size of something.

Received my TSV yesterday and have just tried it. I like the main fragrance, but the new Black Tulip is way too heady for me. It reminds me of something, but I can't think what, maybe carnations, anyway I really don't like it and will have to pass it on to someone who does.

I love it. But I like rich heady perfumes. Stand back people I do at least 6 sprays and expect to still smell them 6-8 hours later.

I love it. But I like rich heady perfumes. Stand back people I do at least 6 sprays and expect to still smell them 6-8 hours later.

I like heady perfumes too, would definately buy the large version of Black Tulip when it becomes available.

I have just unwrapped my TSV and had a spray of the Black Tuip. It's way too heady for me as well. I would EBay although not sure about the rules about sending perfume. Anyone on here interested feel free to get in touch.

I know I love the Atropa so still pleased I went for the TSV. I. I may be tempted to order some samples from their site.

Just been on S&B's website and treated myself to a few samples. I don't wear makeup or use expensive skincare, but I do like to smell nice and some of their fragrances sound delicious! I've ordered Watermelons, which sounds just up my alley, Dandelion & Fig, and Suffolk Lavender. I'd have gone for Sicilian Limes as well, but it's out of stock in sample size. I'm hoping they'll come with a discount code to buy a full size of something.

Sorry, no you don't get discount vouchers. I was expecting to get the price of the sample off a full bottle when I order last year. But no.

Contact them and complain. If you can do so through their Facebook page.

I bought Suffolk Lavender sample this year and it was full. I did get a 30mls bottle elsewhere on sale.

What did you think of the Suffolk Lavender Donna? Would you say it's a 'true' lavender? I love lavender, and 'fresh' scents generally. I know you dislike citrus, which I really like.

What did you think of the Suffolk Lavender Donna? Would you say it's a 'true' lavender? I love lavender, and 'fresh' scents generally. I know you dislike citrus, which I really like.

I also love lavender and bought Suffolk Lavender blind, but had to give it to my Dad as it was too masculine for me - lovely smell though and my Dad loves it :)

Tried the Belladonna Atropa this morning and I must say, I am underwhelmed! Very light floral, quite uninteresting. Only had it on a couple of hours and I can no longer smell it. My mum would probably like it, but the name will put her off - I might need to relabel it 'wild flowers' or something similar and then she'd love it!
Samples arrived this lunchtime, so I will be trying those over the next few days in the hope of finding one I love. very disappointing that they don't offer any discount for a subsequent purchase of a full size, especially as the samples are a fiver each.

I’m not a fan of the belladonna either - is a bit ‘blah’
Much prefer the black tulip

Been to m&s and really like the framboise noire

Latest posts

Back