Yankee candle set 1/2 price at boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for this, Strato. I would never had spotted it whilst down the DHS today. I have already sifted and gifted! I had a £3 voucher so got the box for £27 and have decided to give six votives and the two holders as a pressie. The Sparkling Cinnamon will be my Xmas candle as I have a couple of tarts in that in the stash plus some tealights.

Thanks for this, Strato. I would never had spotted it whilst down the DHS today. I have already sifted and gifted! I had a £3 voucher so got the box for £27 and have decided to give six votives and the two holders as a pressie. The Sparkling Cinnamon will be my Xmas candle as I have a couple of tarts in that in the stash plus some tealights.

sparkling cinnamon is lovely.

If they have any of these sets left on Thursday (the offer started on Friday and Star Buys last a week if there's stock) you could put it towards a £50 spend and get the £10 worth of Advantage points as it's one of the special pre-Christmas events in many stores on Thursday (online too but you have to spend £60). I'm not tempted by the set myself but I agree it's not a bad little selection for those who like the fragrances.

Latest posts

Back