Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up









    Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

    Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

    Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

    Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

    Read More

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 20 of 20
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Herts/Beds
      Posts
      5,674
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default time for the chop

      Having seen Jill Franks tonight, surely its time to get her hair cut. Its thin and continually looks in need of a good wash. Tonight on diamonique she keeps trying to get the thin strands out of her face, and it just makes her face look haggard and much older. I've just had my long hair cut because the same thing was happening, - the longer it gets the thinner and finer it becomes with no bounce. Its now in a chin length bob and feels much fuller and thicker again. Franks might be menopausal which plays havoc with once luscious locks. Its hard to make 'the cut' as you feel your cutting off your youth, but as it is now, she looks anything but young !



      Likes shopperholic , Tarketta , Kathy liked this post
       

    2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    3. #11
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      1,131
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
      I agree a cut is long overdue but she is not the only presenter that could do with a restyle.
      Jilly Halliday definitely






      › See More: time for the chop
      Likes loveheart , Bettyboo liked this post
       

    4. #12
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      6,897
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      I agree that we are never satisfied. I had very thick hair pre menopause and whilst it has thinned a little it is still thick. Everyone says I'm lucky but thick hair has its own problems although I appreciate it is nothing compared to those who have hair loss.

      When I was battling with hot flushes I felt as if I had a balaclava helmet on so I got it chopped off. Now it refuses to grow down but grows out resembling an Afro but wavy instead of curls.
      Thanks Lemonpop thanked for this post
       
      I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

    5.    Sponsored Link



    6. #13
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      261
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
      I agree that we are never satisfied. I had very thick hair pre menopause and whilst it has thinned a little it is still thick. Everyone says I'm lucky but thick hair has its own problems although I appreciate it is nothing compared to those who have hair loss.

      When I was battling with hot flushes I felt as if I had a balaclava helmet on so I got it chopped off. Now it refuses to grow down but grows out resembling an Afro but wavy instead of curls.
      If you remember Crystal Tips then that is what I look like when my hair is dry awaiting straightening. Thank heavens for ghd's
      Likes loveallthingsitalian liked this post
       

    7.    Sponsored Link

    8. #14
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      South Ayrshire
      Posts
      643
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      I always had long hair, but decided when I reached my later years that long hair is no longer for me, so I had it cut just below my ears and I'm fine with it. Jill is 52 and I think she should have it cut, but each to their own, I was still in my 50s with long black hair which everyone who knew me since I was 15 or so, couldn't imagine me with short hair.

      I think she should have it cut and I also think she should have a different colour, I don't like her with the blond'ish look.

    9.    Price Crash TV

    10. #15
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      9,626
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      jills hair is fine and coloured but its far from lank and greasy. for her hair type its in fair condition. i do agree her eyebrows are too dark and bushy though
      Likes maymorganlondon liked this post
       

    11.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime



    12. #16
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Posts
      2,236
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
      jills hair is fine and coloured but its far from lank and greasy. for her hair type its in fair condition. i do agree her eyebrows are too dark and bushy though
      It drags her face down though. She has a long, thin face anyway & the long thin curtains of hair just exaggerate it. I think she'd look better with it shorter, say chin length, with some width at the sides. Let's face it, she'd look better with a bit more width all over.
      Likes Kathy , shopperholic liked this post
       

    13.    Advertisment

    14. #17
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      6,133
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Just had a quick look at the TSV and was surprised to see Princess Jackie is using bendy pipe cleaners as hair extensions, at least that's what it looks like as the bottom of her hair is bent all ways, it looks like it's dragging her face down too...........shouting and talking over each other and after ten seconds, over the channel goes.

    15.    Sponsored Link



    16. #18
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      261
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      Just had a quick look at the TSV and was surprised to see Princess Jackie is using bendy pipe cleaners as hair extensions, at least that's what it looks like as the bottom of her hair is bent all ways, it looks like it's dragging her face down too...........shouting and talking over each other and after ten seconds, over the channel goes.
      Yes saw a few seconds,not a good look.
      Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
       

    17.    Crafting.co.uk

    18. #19
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      9,626
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
      It drags her face down though. She has a long, thin face anyway & the long thin curtains of hair just exaggerate it. I think she'd look better with it shorter, say chin length, with some width at the sides. Let's face it, she'd look better with a bit more width all over.
      it does drag her face down the style that is. but i don't agree that her hair is in bad condition its fine and coloured but she uses a good hairdresser to keep that type of hair in the good condition its in

    19.    Sponsored Link



    20. #20
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Herts/Beds
      Posts
      5,674
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Jills hair may well be in good condition, but it does 'separate' the way that 'lank' hair does when there's no volume. We all strive to be more youthful in our appearance, but honestly ? when she wears skinny leggings, killer heels she can barely walk in, cold shoulder tops that swamp her, and her long fine hair, it just makes her look like a caricature of someone desperate to be 20 again. She needs seriously taking in hand, because at 52 she could still be youthful and 'on trend' without looking so daft.
      Likes Kathy , shopperholic liked this post
       

    •   Alt

      Advertising

      advertising

        
       

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •