Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

DISNEY THE MUPPETS CRAFT COLLECTION LAUNCHES ON CREATE AND CRAFT

Following the highly successful launches of Disney craft collections since June 2016 including Disney Frozen, Disney Beauty and the Beast, Disney Winnie-the-Pooh and Disney The Lion King, Create and Craft TV has once again teamed up with Character World for a new craft collection. Launching 11th December 2017, this latest range of Disney crafting products features the much-loved characters from Disney The Muppets.

This brand new craft collection includes character dies of Kermit the Frog.....

READ MORE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
      I agree a cut is long overdue but she is not the only presenter that could do with a restyle.
      Jilly Halliday definitely
      Likes loveheart , Bettyboo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that we are never satisfied. I had very thick hair pre menopause and whilst it has thinned a little it is still thick. Everyone says I'm lucky but thick hair has its own problems although I appreciate it is nothing compared to those who have hair loss.

When I was battling with hot flushes I felt as if I had a balaclava helmet on so I got it chopped off. Now it refuses to grow down but grows out resembling an Afro but wavy instead of curls.
      Thanks Lemonpop thanked for this post

I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
      I agree that we are never satisfied. I had very thick hair pre menopause and whilst it has thinned a little it is still thick. Everyone says I'm lucky but thick hair has its own problems although I appreciate it is nothing compared to those who have hair loss.

When I was battling with hot flushes I felt as if I had a balaclava helmet on so I got it chopped off. Now it refuses to grow down but grows out resembling an Afro but wavy instead of curls.
      If you remember Crystal Tips then that is what I look like when my hair is dry awaiting straightening. Thank heavens for ghd's
      Likes loveallthingsitalian liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I always had long hair, but decided when I reached my later years that long hair is no longer for me, so I had it cut just below my ears and I'm fine with it. Jill is 52 and I think she should have it cut, but each to their own, I was still in my 50s with long black hair which everyone who knew me since I was 15 or so, couldn't imagine me with short hair.

I think she should have it cut and I also think she should have a different colour, I don't like her with the blond'ish look.

Post Thanks / Like

jills hair is fine and coloured but its far from lank and greasy. for her hair type its in fair condition. i do agree her eyebrows are too dark and bushy though
      Likes maymorganlondon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
      jills hair is fine and coloured but its far from lank and greasy. for her hair type its in fair condition. i do agree her eyebrows are too dark and bushy though
      It drags her face down though. She has a long, thin face anyway & the long thin curtains of hair just exaggerate it. I think she'd look better with it shorter, say chin length, with some width at the sides. Let's face it, she'd look better with a bit more width all over.
      Likes Kathy , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a quick look at the TSV and was surprised to see Princess Jackie is using bendy pipe cleaners as hair extensions, at least that's what it looks like as the bottom of her hair is bent all ways, it looks like it's dragging her face down too...........shouting and talking over each other and after ten seconds, over the channel goes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
      Just had a quick look at the TSV and was surprised to see Princess Jackie is using bendy pipe cleaners as hair extensions, at least that's what it looks like as the bottom of her hair is bent all ways, it looks like it's dragging her face down too...........shouting and talking over each other and after ten seconds, over the channel goes.
      Yes saw a few seconds,not a good look.
      Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
      It drags her face down though. She has a long, thin face anyway & the long thin curtains of hair just exaggerate it. I think she'd look better with it shorter, say chin length, with some width at the sides. Let's face it, she'd look better with a bit more width all over.
      it does drag her face down the style that is. but i don't agree that her hair is in bad condition its fine and coloured but she uses a good hairdresser to keep that type of hair in the good condition its in

Post Thanks / Like

Jills hair may well be in good condition, but it does 'separate' the way that 'lank' hair does when there's no volume. We all strive to be more youthful in our appearance, but honestly ? when she wears skinny leggings, killer heels she can barely walk in, cold shoulder tops that swamp her, and her long fine hair, it just makes her look like a caricature of someone desperate to be 20 again. She needs seriously taking in hand, because at 52 she could still be youthful and 'on trend' without looking so daft.
      Likes Kathy , shopperholic liked this post