Kim & Co Fashion TSV 09/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If the arsebook groupies are anything to go by it will fly out the door as it is a recurring pretty please xxx plea for more.

An 81 year old friend of mine bought a jump suit to wear at a ‘posh Indian wedding’ because I think the women were expected to wear trousers. She made me laugh when she told me she hated all the palaver of going to the toilet so she cut it in half and made a top with lace trim and wore it with her good black trousers instead. I have never worn a jump suit not for me at all.

I have to put my hand up and admit that I bought a Kim and Co jumpsuit the last time she was over. I too was - oh god I could never wear one of those things. However, they did a petite size and because of the reviews, I thought I would give it a go. What a surprise, I love it. I'm only 5'1" and size 16 and it looks great. I wore it out the other night and everyone complimented me. I bought a black one with white whispy things on it but I wouldn't get one with loud flowers all over it to draw attention to myself. Yes, the downside is going to the loo but, the one that I have got, is quite easy to pull down to the waist. You just have to allow a bit of extra time - don't leave it until you are desperate otherwise you could well have an accident!!!

Not for me. I haven't bought anything Kim & Co for a long time yet I was a big customer back in the day. The fabric isn't the same and the sizing has gone a bit off. I don't like those huge blowsy prints either.

CC

If someone likes jumpsuits ( I don`t ) then I suppose a classic style with short or long sleeves with a cross over front would be as good a style as any but sadly this one has the cold shoulder which will shortly be out of favour and old hat. I`m wondering if it will then be consigned to the back of lots of wardrobes ?

Kim & Co Brazil Knit Wrap Front Jumpsuit Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169814

Kim & Co Brazil Knit Wrap Front Jumpsuit Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169815

QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.98
P&P £4.95

Your all-in-one look is here with this stylish Kim & Co jumpsuit, featuring a wrap-over front, cold shoulder detail, elasticated waistband and tapered legs. All of these flattering, on-trend details combine to produce a chic piece you'll want to wear to every occasion, plus you can choose between a Regular or Petite size to ensure you get the best fit.

Easy to wear - there's no need to worry about co-ordinating your whole look; one-piece dressing means all you have to decide on is the accessories. You also have seven fabulous print and colour options to choose between, all in deeper colours to reflect the colour palette of the season.

Versatile styling options - with flat pumps and a biker jacket this jumpsuit is ideal for a casual yet chic look for a day in the city. However, if you're heading out in the evening you can simply add heels, some serious statement jewellery and a slick of black eyeliner to create a complete look that will take you from dinner to dancefloor.

Flattering whatever your shape and size - with an elasticated waistband and gathering above and below, this jumpsuit offers a look that will suit everyone. If you have shorter legs, wear the waistband higher up to create volume at the top. If you have longer legs wear the waistband on the hips to even out your silhouette. You can also choose between a Regular or a Petite size with a shorter leg length.

3/4 length sleeves
96% polyester, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Aubergine Multi
Black
Black Floral
Black Paisley
Dark Royal
Navy/Ecru
Teal

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 106.7cm (42"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 121.9cm (48")
Hips: XS: 104.1cm (41"), S: 109.2cm (43"), M: 114.3cm (45"), L: 119.4cm (47"), XL: 124.5cm (49"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 139.7cm (55")
Inseam (all sizes): 73.7cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

Suki!!! For all those drinks parties we'll be going to, for when the neighbours call round for mulled wine, for the works night out, for Christmas day, Boxing Day and New Year, for when we're gifting and all manner of other things that happen in the party season :mysmilie_59:

More likely for me, I'd be sitting in my livingroom watching some nonsense in my jumpsuit while the dog sits there thinking "What doing?" :mysmilie_19:

CC

Suki!!! For all those drinks parties we'll be going to, for when the neighbours call round for mulled wine, for the works night out, for Christmas day, Boxing Day and New Year, for when we're gifting and all manner of other things that happen in the party season :mysmilie_59:

More likely for me, I'd be sitting in my livingroom watching some nonsense in my jumpsuit while the dog sits there thinking "What doing?" :mysmilie_19:

CC

I love that advert :mysmilie_48:

Some poor soul is being mauled on arsebook for daring to say it did nothing for Julia.

I was away last night and caught a few minutes of it on a different TV than at home and her make up colour was the worst I have ever seen on anyone - whichever brand it was I would run a mile from it.

She was wearing the jumpsuit in a very small (almost plain) print in dark blue and whilst it wasn't wonderful I've seen her in much more awful creations. It needed a few inches off the bottom for a start.

Latest posts

Back