Am back after a long, long break!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sammi

Westcountry wench!
Hi everyone,

Haven't been on here in quite a while - about 4 or 5 years or so! Just popping my head above the parapet to say hello to anybody who remembers me from way back when. And hello to anybody who doesn't know me :mysmilie_8: How'dya do!

I used to work fulltime to buy loads of jewellery from Steve Bennett and other tv shopping sources, as well as volunteering for a cat rescue group in my spare time. Life has moved on since then and I can no longer afford to buy gem jewellery and my knees won't allow me to go fundraising like the old days.

After several operations over the past 5 years, including one which assisted a major weightloss, I am now running a vintage & jewellery stall once a week at a local pannier market, plus doing craft fairs and tabletop sales when my body allows me to. After much nagging by the medics, am now on the waiting list for knee replacement. Am still falling apart, but a bit more gracefully lol. The stall and its planning etc keeps me busy. It was quite a shock after 5 years off work. I am working for the day when we can afford to have a holiday, but meanwhile, I am loving life with my soulmate, having ditched Mizgit and made my escape to the westcountry. Best decisions ever.

So, that's me.

So lovely to see a familiar name, Sammi. Never forgotten Mizgit...a name that's been appropriate to several friends OHs over the years, a very useful short name! Look forward to reading your posts again.
J xx

Hi Sammi, I'm okay-ish still got a selection-box of physical and psychological probs but the best treatment has been the arrival of my two 2 pussers, Salem and Sabrina - they keep me sane (ish). So good to hear your life has turned a corner. xx

Attachments

• DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 46
Oh yeah! Mizgit, and his dad, Oldgit. Who could ever forget them? I have also appropriated the term Mizgit on many occasions :mysmilie_19:

Lovely to see you after all this time - glad you are happy. Mizgit and Oldgit are a problem someone has now lol ..

How weird Sammi - yesterday I clicked om me messages and found some from the dim, distant past to you asking about iclaudipuss..

Hope you and yours are OK.

Latest posts

Back