tsv week beg. 17th nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
flex those credit cards have you seen all those tsvs for that week beg. 17th nov. opi wednesday, kathy van zeeland fri,northern nights sat,decleor sunday,lola rose monday. there is no way i could afford to buy all those excellent tsv. qvc are really upping the anti near to christmas.

I don't want any of those but I am surprised by how many beauty ones they are cramming in before Christmas! They should space them out more.

I don't want any of those but I am surprised by how many beauty ones they are cramming in before Christmas! They should space them out more.

Probably trying to fill the hole left by the lack of a Molton Brown TSV. Besides, mum loves the beauty and will try anything once :D (She doesn't get out much!)

Probably just the OPI here to hopefully..............................................but then I may be tempted by the Northern Nights if it is flannel.........................................................................................:laugh::laugh:

I might be tempted with the opi, never tried N.N, decleor oils are cheaper on ebay, my pennies could be safe

Dont forget the gatineau one on Sun 16th - this one I will be going for...

:r2:

Thats the one that will tempt me the most, dont think I will bother with the OPI but dont know if I will be able to resist the gatineau, should be ok with the rest, dont have much time to watch QVC these days

Latest posts

Back