Magnitone Barefaced Cleansing Facial Brush TSV 20/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Magnitone Barefaced Vibra Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush
Item Number: 401903
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

Sleek, compact and suitable for daily use on even sensitive skin types, the Barefaced Vibra Sonic facial cleansing brush from Magnitone works to glide softly across your skin's surface, helping to sweep away dead skin cells and excess oil, and remove dirt that can clog your skin and may be left behind when using manual cleansing methods. Complete with the innovative Wipeout cleansing cloth to help easily remove make-up pre-cleanse using just warm water, this Magnitone facial cleansing brush will take your skincare regime to the next level.

One tool for your whole regime - with a Daily Cleanse mode to help remove dirt and impurities, plus a PulseLift Toning setting, this facial cleansing brush offers a complete approach to caring for your skin. The added stimulating massage head allows you to apply your serum, cream and moisturiser post-cleanse, so you can complete your whole routine using one handy tool.

Vibra Sonic Technology - using an ultra-fast combination of sonic oscillations and gentle pulsations, the cleansing brush works to improve local blood circulation and deep cleanse, to ensure nothing gets left behind.

Total Wipeout - designed with microfibres to remove even the toughest, long-wearing make-up, your included Wipeout cloth is a fabulous alternative to harsh facial wipes. Just add warm water, massage gently onto your skin, and see your liquid lipstick, waterproof eyeliner and cream foundations buff away with ease.

Adapts to your routine - this innovative brush is completely waterproof, making it an ideal choice if you like to save time and cleanse while you bathe or shower. Plus, Magnitone have designed this brush to work with any cleanser, whether it's a balm, micellar water or even oil, so you can keep using your favourite skincare products with your new tool.

The ultimate travel essential - if you love travelling and want to maintain your skincare regime, this cleansing brush offers up to one month of battery charge, and can be easily charged by plugging it into any USB port, plus the compact size will fit into even the smallest of suitcases.

A stylish shade selection - choose from five gorgeous, just-for-QVC shades: opt for subtle neutrals like Silver or Pearl White, or select Rose Gold, Purple or Aqua Shimmer for a pop of colour that will look fabulous on your dressing table or in your bathroom cabinet.

Fully waterproof
Suitable for all skin types
Brush heads can be removed
Voltage: 100-240V
Wattage: 6W
Power supply: rechargeable battery
Full charge: 10 hours
Three 20 second timers, stops after one minute - will beep for your t-zone, cheeks and neck
Facial cleansing brush (l x w x d): 14.5cm x 7cm x 6.5cm (5.7" x 2.75" x 2.6")

Contains:

1 x Vibra Sonic facial cleansing brush
1 x Wipeout cleansing cloth
1 x Active Clean brush head
1 x Stimulator massage head
1 x wireless USB magnetic charger
1 x instruction manual

Colour options:

Purple Glitter
Rose Gold
Aqua Gloss
Silver Matte
White Matte

How to use:

Wipeout cloth:

Rinse with warm water and apply to your face in gentle, circular motions to help remove make-up
Machine wash at 30C before first use

Barefaced Vibra Sonic facial cleansing brush:

Wet your brush
Apply your usual cleanser to your face or the brush head
Press once for Daily Cleanse mode, or twice for the PulseLift Toning mode
Gently glide the brush over your skin in small circles
The brush will turn off after one minute
Rinse your face and gently pat dry

Stimulator massage head:

Use post-cleanse with any moisturiser, serum or cream every other day
Massage gently in upward circular motions

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401903

I had a Clarisonic which I gave to my daughter and bought this to replace it. It was a huge disappointment, in my opinion the 2 cannot be compared. Yes, there is a big price difference but it is obvious why.

I had a Clarisonic which I gave to my daughter and bought this to replace it. It was a huge disappointment, in my opinion the 2 cannot be compared. Yes, there is a big price difference but it is obvious why.

is the clarisonic gentler i found this so abrasive

Clarisonic they have different brush heads, I use Delicate. Or they even do a cashmere head from very sensitive skin. The timer you can also set for sensitive skin which gives a short cleansing time.

I always see quite a few boxes of Magnitone in TKMaxx for around £30. Also QVC never seem to have the replacement heads in stock most of the time.

is the clarisonic gentler i found this so abrasive

From my experience I wouldn't say the Clarisonic is gentler. I found the Magnitone brush head extremely soft and noticed no results. My skin didn't feel particularly cleansed. As donna255 says there are a choice of brushes with the Clarisonic but QVC don't sell it anymore so I am not sure where you can buy it, try it and return it if it irritates your skin.

I've wanted to try one of these for a while. I missed out last year so have ordered this year.

Was going to order the inoffensive white option from the photoa online but then when I saw it on the presentation I went off it completed. Ordered thr rose gold option.

Yet another useless gadget. It’s just as affective to use your finger tips imo.

Sorry no. Taking makeup off I have used a cleanser and fingers then wiped with damp cleansing clothe. Then use my Clarisonic and you see the brush head has makeup on it. Which you never knew was left behind if just finger cleansing or with just a cloth. I actually cut down on using mine to twice a week and started getting like white blocked pores I could see them quite clearly. Kicked up Clarisonic to once a day again and they went.

But, the thing is with these machines you must stick to using. No good buying using a few times then putting away you must commit otherwise you are wasting your money.

I've got a Clarisonic mia, bought from Debenhams January sale for £60. It is more gentle than the Boots no 7 one I'd tried. I use the mia on alternate days. I wouldn't buy another when this one "dies".

I've got a Clarisonic mia, bought from Debenhams January sale for £60. It is more gentle than the Boots no 7 one I'd tried. I use the mia on alternate days. I wouldn't buy another when this one "dies".

My original bought in 2009 is still going strong it is the face/body version. I treated myself a pink Mia 2 in the sales this summer, but still use the original for body only now. So you may be using yours for years.

Latest posts

Back