Christmas gifts returns period this year.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
I think I heard them mention return by 25/01/18, but haven't heard a start from date.

Can anyone enlighten me please? I ordered a pair of earrings for my niece while they were on EP but don't know if she'll like them (think she will but we all know what youngsters are like these days - I was lucky if I got some Yardley talc or a pack of lace hankies from my aunts!).

I think I heard them mention return by 25/01/18, but haven't heard a start from date.

Can anyone enlighten me please? I ordered a pair of earrings for my niece while they were on EP but don't know if she'll like them (think she will but we all know what youngsters are like these days - I was lucky if I got some Yardley talc or a pack of lace hankies from my aunts!).

I thought it was the beginning of October but not sure.

You would think this information would be on their website but I can’t find it if it is.

Yep Oct 6th BUT I've heard presenters say that if you bought earlier than the 6th and it's for a Christmas present to ring CS (I'd email) and ask them to note on the order and this will allow you to return it if unwanted or unsuitable. Not sure I'd trust them so email will at least give you a reply to throw back at them if they quibble in January. You might even get a reply before Christmas! If you try over the phone (and assuming the item is still in stock) say that you'll re-order now we're within the extended return period and return the first lot (madness I know) but it might bring them around (much touching of wood and fingers crossed required!).

Thanks All. I'll try emailing. If I get an answer I'll post here in case someone else wants to know.

Latest posts

Back