Is he drunk?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharonk

Registered Shopper
Just watching Andi Peters food show, hubby has just asked ' what is he talking about'

He was so giggly and loud it was untrue
He is on now with a guy selling ketchup and salt and he has been taking the mick out of the guest and I get the impression that he ain't a happy bunny

Just watching Andi Peters food show, hubby has just asked ' what is he talking about'

He was so giggly and loud it was untrue
He is on now with a guy selling ketchup and salt and he has been taking the mick out of the guest and I get the impression that he ain't a happy bunny

The bit I saw Andis ego was getting the better of him big time.The sellers were there to sell their food but as usual Andi was there to promote himself.

Dale was stuck in the middle acting as referee.I got the feeling the sellers were not at all happy with Andis camera hogging activities.It was embarrassing to watch.

If I were selling my food on Q I'd state no Andi Peters. Who made him a food expert anyway.?

He reminds me of John Barrowman without the talent.

The bit I saw Andis ego was getting the better of him big time.The sellers were there to sell their food but as usual Andi was there to promote himself.

Dale was stuck in the middle acting as referee.I got the feeling the sellers were not at all happy with Andis camera hogging activities.It was embarrassing to watch.

If I were selling my food on Q I'd state no Andi Peters. Who made him a food expert anyway.?

He reminds me of John Barrowman without the talent.

I agree with above post, I can't stand AP or JB...imho they are just attention seekers.

JB and his massive love of QVC seemed to vanish after he stopped selling his hair care, what a coincidence. I also noticed that they don't sell books "signed" by the author now, could that be since there was a big stink years ago that the "author" didn't actually sign the slips they stuck in the book? Who knows? Who cares?

John moved to the US and appears as a regular in a TV show a cross over to another my the same characters. So that is the main reason he no longer phones in, which he used to do late at night. LocknLock was his favourite, did it long before the hair care stuff appeared.

Andi was always a twat! On facebook they are going on about how they love him and its a sugar rush.:mysmilie_13:

I saw a bit of Andi last night when Dale showed him a photo of his Christmas meal gammon and sausages from last year and asked him what he thought. Overcooked was the reply. So Dale told him they were actually photos of his (Andi's) sent in by a friend. Bizarre! Or a comedy set up? I couldn't work it out. Later he presented a set of popcorn he had "curated". Honest to goodness, what are they on? Yes you curate exhibitions at museums etc but popcorn??? Seriously?

I agree with Turandot - who made AP a food expert anyway ? I saw him as a 'judge' (yes really) on Masterchef, and he couldn't have been more cutting about what he was eating. Just a ****** great show-off with no discernible talent.

I also noticed that like Craig - he's clearly a gym bunny judging by the bulging arms. All very well, but not a good look when the shirt sleeves are crying for mercy as they're so tight around the muscles.

I think they should ditch that show with Andi and Dale.

Repeated exposure to Andi does little to make me warm to his character and personality. Q though seem obsessed with celebrity. They are not alone. Just about every retail survey I get asked to complete at the moment asks me how important celebrity endorsement is... Unfortunately there is no comments box where I tell them that celebrity endorsement will have either no impact, or will influence me to avoid the product in question! Particularly as the celebs in question are being paid handsomely to endorse products they wouldn't be caught dead with in any other circumstance. The same is true for a number of brand ambassadors with questionable celebrity who appear on Q. They love the money not the brand, thank-you-very-much!

JB and his massive love of QVC seemed to vanish after he stopped selling his hair care, what a coincidence. I also noticed that they don't sell books "signed" by the author now, could that be since there was a big stink years ago that the "author" didn't actually sign the slips they stuck in the book? Who knows? Who cares?

I bet Debbie Flint will sign her digital e-book. It will say: "To whoever: Lots of Luv. Debs x."

I didn't get to see the latest AP food hour however it sounds very much like the previous hours when he just came across as trying to bolster his own humongous ego. I found his put-downs to the guests really uncomfortable. If I were them I would have walked out or politely asked him to moderate his behaviour. Not an easy situation to deal with on live TV, and of course were any confrontation to show on-screen QVC would like dispense with the guest / product.

I've watched AP before and thought he was a bit of an attention seeker but lastnight it was a whole new level of ...well actually I can't describe it as anything other than behaving like someone high on drugs, drink or like a child having a huge sugar rush

Poor Andi's career is waning and he's looking for a way to reinvent himself. If you watch the very first Andi Peters Kitchen hour he gives some clues to this in his opening few minutes: "I tried Dancing on Ice, I tried...and I tried Masterchef and just fell in love with cooking." He's done just about everything but: "I'm a Celebrity" as he knows that that would be really scraping the bottom of the barrel. As someone with quite a caustic sense of humour myself it is surprising that I really don't like how he comes across. I'm sorry but I just don't. Here, watch the first few minutes of his kitchen début on QVC here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUT2r2oO_fk&t=2015s

Andi pops up on shows on daytime ITV shouting about their competitions and screeching about how wonderful the prizes are.His loudness is suited to this, He can hog the cameras as much as he likes. They hardly ever let him into the studio though .The clash of the egos is never very far away.

i like andi peters yes he is very exuberant but he's a great duo with dale. they cheer me up. not enough to buy seths popcorn or £20 meringues but all the same

A work colleague of mine lives in Twickenham and often sees Andi with his partner in Starbucks. Apparently off screen he is not particularly loud at all.

He shouts and screams on the telly and therefore I have to turn volume down a lot or I switch over!

I don't think he's funny at all and surprises me that he gets these gigs! :mysmilie_7:

He shouts and screams on the telly and therefore I have to turn volume down a lot or I switch over!

I don't think he's funny at all and surprises me that he gets these gigs! :mysmilie_7:

he's been on tv for decades though....he did kids stuff years ago

He's a few years younger than I am; clearly a generational difference his Mum/Dad/Auntie/teacher/any other adult never said, with a withering look, "Stop showing off Andi!"

Latest posts

Back