Is he drunk?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I complained to the Q about this irritating little man & just received this reply:
Thank you for contacting QVC. I am sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with one of Andi on one of our recent shows.
At QVC we do our best to make sure that our customers are happy and entertained. We value your feedback and have passed this information on to our studio.We hope you continue to watch and are happy with future viewing.If I can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you, Chris
Customer Care Team

What does 'One of Andi' mean?

I complained to the Q about this irritating little man & just received this reply:
Thank you for contacting QVC. I am sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with one of Andi on one of our recent shows.
At QVC we do our best to make sure that our customers are happy and entertained. We value your feedback and have passed this information on to our studio.We hope you continue to watch and are happy with future viewing.If I can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you, Chris
Customer Care Team

They must have had loads of complaints if this reply is to be believed.

Who the hell thinks it's a good idea to have that talentless twerp Andi Peters on? The broom cupboard on BBC was about his mark, and an 'expert'? Don't make me laugh, what a load of horse hockey to call him an 'expert'. I can think of something beginning with the first 2 letters that describes him, but the word 'ain't 'expert'! I hope that I'm tuned in when someone punches him on the snout one day - he is totally rude and ignorant. Good on Dale for trying to show him up, I say, but the bloke Peters has an ego the size of the Pyranees so it probably just went over his bonce. I would think it's quite possible that the Q presenters DO dislike him - with his attitude I'd guess there are a queue of people waiting for him to fall flat on his face.

I saw a bit of Andi last night when Dale showed him a photo of his Christmas meal gammon and sausages from last year and asked him what he thought. Overcooked was the reply. So Dale told him they were actually photos of his (Andi's) sent in by a friend. Bizarre! Or a comedy set up? I couldn't work it out. Later he presented a set of popcorn he had "curated". Honest to goodness, what are they on? Yes you curate exhibitions at museums etc but popcorn??? Seriously?

Oh Gawd, don't say there's more than one of Andi? Surely Nature couldn't make the same mistake TWICE?:mysmilie_17:
Thank you, Chris
Customer Care Team

Latest posts

Back