Cozee Home TSV 13/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home Pack of 3 Velvetsoft Throws
Item Number: 806249
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £2.95

A set of three super plush throws in a gradient of tonal colours and Cozee Home's luxurious Velvetsoft fabrication. By getting three in one swoop, you can split the collection up as gifts and still have one for yourself to enjoy cosiness and comfort all year round.

Ready for gifting - each throw is individually wrapped in grosgrain ribbon, making them perfect Christmas presents.

Easy care designs - these cosy throws are perfect for keeping up with everyday life. Machine washable and with no ironing required, you can have them washed, dried and back on your sofa within the day.

Colours for all - choose from a range of gorgeous colour collections. Grey and Taupe are ideal for minimalist décor looks, while Pink, Blue, Purple, and Teal each add a pretty pop of colour to your sofa or bed.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Throw (l x w): 150cm x 200cm (59" x 78.7")

Colour options:

Grey
Taupe
Pink
Blue
Purple
Teal

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806249

Curses, fleecy throws are my kryptonite...AndiK, I'm gonna need a serious talking to!

Bless you! I've only just seen this. How are you doing? The price is tempting so even I am having a look! I have quite a few throws now, though, so I am remembering this (even though I don't have an inventory for throws as I have for candles and beauty products!). Come on, Tarketta, walk around your home and count your fleecy throws. How many can you use at any one time and how many more do you really need?

Bless you! I've only just seen this. How are you doing? The price is tempting so even I am having a look! I have quite a few throws now, though, so I am remembering this (even though I don't have an inventory for throws as I have for candles and beauty products!). Come on, Tarketta, walk around your home and count your fleecy throws. How many can you use at any one time and how many more do you really need?

Thanks AndiK, that's just the ticket - I need nothing of course but I love colours and I'm strangely drawn to the pink ones...but I shall sit on my hands as I quite literally have no room for any more fleeces!

i want to buy some fleecy throws for my granddaughter but i bought one in primark for £6/7 and its very very very plush and soft

TSV is nothing special, nothing you can't find in any supermarket, Matalan, Primark etc.

Thanks AndiK, that's just the ticket - I need nothing of course but I love colours and I'm strangely drawn to the pink ones...but I shall sit on my hands as I quite literally have no room for any more fleeces!

I've just had another look as I am strangely drawn to the pink also and I was just questioning why because I don't have any pink rooms and have never particularly wanted pink bedding, for example. I wonder if we are drawn to them because of the presentation: the three in a pack together with a sort of ombré effect make such a pretty object in itself and practicality gets put to the back of the mind for a moment or several. For me, the pink is just pretty to behold like that but I wouldn't really have a practical use for the throws. I got the same feeling at first sight as I used to with a set of nail polishes when I was buying nearly every set on QVC (still get a twinge of longing now but it passes!). Of course, you only use one colour of polish at a time (usually) and eventually I broke that obsession down. I am sort of using the same logic here.

This is my psychology lesson for the day!

I've just had another look as I am strangely drawn to the pink also and I was just questioning why because I don't have any pink rooms and have never particularly wanted pink bedding, for example. I wonder if we are drawn to them because of the presentation: the three in a pack together with a sort of ombré effect make such a pretty object in itself and practicality gets put to the back of the mind for a moment or several. For me, the pink is just pretty to behold like that but I wouldn't really have a practical use for the throws. I got the same feeling at first sight as I used to with a set of nail polishes when I was buying nearly every set on QVC (still get a twinge of longing now but it passes!). Of course, you only use one colour of polish at a time (usually) and eventually I broke that obsession down. I am sort of using the same logic here.

This is my psychology lesson for the day!

Hmmm, I think you're spot on re the ombré, but for me it's also my weird synaethesia screwing with my mind - to me, the pink trio looks like the equivalent of biting into some exquisitely-flavoured, juicy, exotic fruit and it's taking all my willpower not to succumb...even thought like you I sadly have no place for anything pink in my pad :(

Hmmm, I think you're spot on re the ombré, but for me it's also my weird synaethesia screwing with my mind - to me, the pink trio looks like the equivalent of biting into some exquisitely-flavoured, juicy, exotic fruit and it's taking all my willpower not to succumb...even thought like you I sadly have no place for anything pink in my pad :(

Stop that now! You are not going to be able to eat any of the throws if you buy the TSV so stop drooling! Don't think pink, think saving! You will be very satisfied if you get through the day without buying this and next time you have more of a use for something and do buy it, you won't feel so bad. Obviously, if you had a genuine need or use for the throws set today, I would say go for it but on this occasion, I am afraid I'm going to have to carry on trying to talk you out of this, dear Tarketta!

Stop that now! You are not going to be able to eat any of the throws if you buy the TSV so stop drooling! Don't think pink, think saving! You will be very satisfied if you get through the day without buying this and next time you have more of a use for something and do buy it, you won't feel so bad. Obviously, if you had a genuine need or use for the throws set today, I would say go for it but on this occasion, I am afraid I'm going to have to carry on trying to talk you out of this, dear Tarketta!

Keep checking and hoping but now all the other colours are sold out except for pink, sweet lord! The universe is testing me today and I've already failed after claiming I wasn't going to have any snacks and then pinching a handful of crisps from client lunch leftovers :(

Keep checking and hoping but now all the other colours are sold out except for pink, sweet lord! The universe is testing me today and I've already failed after claiming I wasn't going to have any snacks and then pinching a handful of crisps from client lunch leftovers :(

How strange that pink is hanging on in there - I usually like the ones that sell out first and it was purple last night, which I was not that keen on.

Stay strong.

I was too disappointed by last year's 2-pack to be tempted by this.

While I tried (and failed) to declutter any of my existing fleece throws earlier in the year, I am resolute in refusing to buy any more. Fortunately they didn't do 3 in a colourway I might have weakened for (green).

i am a slanket glutton. my living room is strewn with them. from day one to the present day. i don't need any but that hasn't stopped me in the past

Latest posts

Back