Catherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mammylove

Registered Shopper
- She is like a giddy school girl sometimes and I find her irritating- but there is one thing above all else that really gets my back up to the point where I want to kick the telly!! - its when she talks she takes a deep breath in after every sentence and befor starting another. None of the other presenters do this - she needs to go and learn to control her breathing!!:mysmilie_51:

Am I being to sensitive??

Did you see her yesterday on with the Whittards tea guest? She was ridiculous simpering and flirting with him. She was old enough to be his mother. She is pathetic, a real embarrassment to women. I wish she would take a look at herself and realise how ridiculous she is. She wants to grow up.

Yes you're right she's an embarrassment, it's a shame the persona she's took on isn't that of a strong, independent woman instead of an airhead bimbo who thinks people will find endearing the fact that she can't add up along with her flirty, knocker flashing and simpering.

I quite like her voice, though. Much better than screechy Alison Young, whining Ann Dawson and that horrendous home expert woman I can never remember the name of. As soon as she comes on I switch over. Cath Huntley would be good at doing voice-overs for Mellow Birds adverts.

- She is like a giddy school girl sometimes and I find her irritating- but there is one thing above all else that really gets my back up to the point where I want to kick the telly!! - its when she talks she takes a deep breath in after every sentence and befor starting another. None of the other presenters do this - she needs to go and learn to control her breathing!!:mysmilie_51:

Am I being to sensitive??

She's not as bad for the breath in, as Julie Peasgood on another channel, she's so annoying doing it I have to mute the TV.

I found this Forum by accident and I must say the envy on here is off the scale. I have seen the Lady in question on a number of occasion when my Wife watches QVC and for her Age she is a stunning looking Lady and some of the bile directed aimed at her is shocking.

I simply cant believe there is as many nasty comments aimed at her and I cant figure out why or perhaps I can.

She's becoming as unwatchable to me as the dreadful Claire Sutton, fake accents, girly simpering,flirting and hair flicking.

What is it with the QVC women and dreadful hair!!

I found this Forum by accident and I must say the envy on here is off the scale. I have seen the Lady in question on a number of occasion when my Wife watches QVC and for her Age she is a stunning looking Lady and some of the bile directed aimed at her is shocking.

I simply cant believe there is as many nasty comments aimed at her and I cant figure out why or perhaps I can.

Since you have taken the time to join this forum can we assume that you are a regular (and therefore knowledgeable viewer)? We look forward to your views on all aspects of Q and life in general.

However if you are expecting a happy clappy forum for Q groupies perhaps not

Hello Casual, I'm a fairly new member & have found the others on here to be amusing, knowledgeable & supportive but never envious. I'll be interested to read any other responses you receive & if there are any comments about your tenuous grasp of the English language. Bad form to write '... for her Age she is a stunning looking Lady'.

"casual visitor" Everything that's said here is factual and the truth, and I've got to say there is not one, single drop of envy towards Chuntley. She does fish for compliments, she does simper, she does flash her knickers......a lot and she does like to come across as a goofy, simpering airhead, if you think anyone here is jealous of someone who openly acts like that..............well, you might want to think again.

I always get suspicious when someone says they're new, then comes in for a direct attack on other forum members, makes me think they're already an an established forum member but doesn't want to comment under their forum name, or directed here from another forum, i maybe wrong but if I'm right, they shouldn't because as you'll find out, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I

And what about your nasty comments about forum members? You have just stumbled across this forum yet you feel you are in a position to pronounce judgement on us and state that our nastiness is off the scale! I can't figure out why or perhaps I can!

i dont think catherine cares what we think on the forum as she's doing what qvc management want. its getting hard to watch though but thats easily rectified

Despite what you have said, because we are an open forum and allow everyone to have their own opinion, you are welcome to join in, however please don't expect members who have years of experience of being "ladies of an age" all of us stunning I might add, to accept Chuntleys ways.

We haven't fought for equality only to have a simpering airhead undo it all without comment.

I used to be a fan of Catherine, and stuck up for her on quite a few occasions...but not anymore, as I now find her embarrassing to watch. She is acting like a teenager instead of a middle aged woman, she seem to have lost her dignity.

People like her have a very bad inferiority complex , not comfortable in their own skin .

I

And what about your nasty comments about forum members? You have just stumbled across this forum yet you feel you are in a position to pronounce judgement on us and state that our nastiness is off the scale! I can't figure out why or perhaps I can!

Cue the Dynasty-style catfight! Evie thinks it's a disgruntled ex-forumite so just thought she would insinuate this! Casual Visitor has also made insinuation. I don't think I can bear it!

Latest posts

Back