Catherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"casual visitor" Everything that's said here is factual and the truth, and I've got to say there is not one, single drop of envy towards Chuntley. She does fish for compliments, she does simper, she does flash her knickers......a lot and she does like to come across as a goofy, simpering airhead, if you think anyone here is jealous of someone who openly acts like that..............well, you might want to think again.

I always get suspicious when someone says they're new, then comes in for a direct attack on other forum members, makes me think they're already an an established forum member but doesn't want to comment under their forum name, or directed here from another forum, i maybe wrong but if I'm right, they shouldn't because as you'll find out, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Shopper when has she flashed her knickers?!!! I must have missed that one!!! I can't imagine how a QVC presenter could ever be in a position where they could do that - unless they were demonstrating a Pilates machine whilst wearing a skirt. Was she doing the Can-Can? Or was she uncrossing her legs all in the "best possible taste?"

Shopper when has she flashed her knickers?!!! I must have missed that one!!! I can't imagine how a QVC presenter could ever be in a position where they could do that - unless they were demonstrating a Pilates machine whilst wearing a skirt. Was she doing the Can-Can? Or was she uncrossing her legs all in the "best possible taste?"

I blame auto correct for that one, it should say knockers Julius..........k...n...o...c...k...e...r...s.

I blame auto correct for that one, it should say knockers Julius..........k...n...o...c...k...e...r...s.

lol. Yes, that makes more sense now! You had all sorts of strange images going round in my head. I thought maybe Cath Huntley had gone mad for a moment!

Despite what you have said, because we are an open forum and allow everyone to have their own opinion, you are welcome to join in, however please don't expect members who have years of experience of being "ladies of an age" all of us stunning I might add, to accept Chuntleys ways.

We haven't fought for equality only to have a simpering airhead undo it all without comment.

:mysmilie_502::mysmilie_497:

How can you take anyone who wears a jump suit as a dress (both legs down one leg with the other hanging loose) and thinks she is being clever, with anything other than distain?

There have been a lot of women throughout history who I may be envious of. Those women who achieved great things or who were the first to break any kind of barrier, who did good for mankind, who discovered something life changing or who stood up for what they believed etc etc etc but jealous of a simpering selly telly presenter who has to act dumb to flog her wares or who is so far up her own backside she`s wearing it as a hat. Naaah I don`t think so.
If she were my daughter I`d give her a well deserved slap and point out that her on screen antics make her look like an errant teenager rather than a supposed mature woman and to get her act together asap.

There have been a lot of women throughout history who I may be envious of. Those women who achieved great things or who were the first to break any kind of barrier, who did good for mankind, who discovered something life changing or who stood up for what they believed etc etc etc but jealous of a simpering selly telly presenter who has to act dumb to flog her wares or who is so far up her own backside she`s wearing it as a hat. Naaah I don`t think so.
If she were my daughter I`d give her a well deserved slap and point out that her on screen antics make her look like an errant teenager rather than a supposed mature woman and to get her act together asap.

She's got quite a good voice though, I think. She's certainly not the worst of a bad bunch.

I found this Forum by accident and I must say the envy on here is off the scale. I have seen the Lady in question on a number of occasion when my Wife watches QVC and for her Age she is a stunning looking Lady and some of the bile directed aimed at her is shocking.

I simply cant believe there is as many nasty comments aimed at her and I cant figure out why or perhaps I can.

Dear Casual-(is it Vistor or Visitor?)...we all welcome you to this forum no matter your assumption of our posts. Yes, we do love a giggle, especially about Catherine Kardashian, it's true.

However, there is definitely no envy from us, because we can count how many days are left until Christmas day from December 5th....and we do know that "people who serve on a plane" are called Cabin crew!!

And maybe...(we know she does)...Catherine visits here and has a giggle as well.

Latest posts

Back