Honora Pearl Gifts TSV 14/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh, gone from gold to silver to bronze & now down to stainless steel

Yep stainless steel. You pay cheap, you get cheap and no wonder Ralph exited the firm because they went from classy good quality to one step up from costume jewellery these days.

I am a big Honora fan but haven't found anything of interest for ages and ages, even before Ralph left.

In comparison with US where they still have good designs the UK offerings have been woeful.

Still get the odd good one on EBay.

I loved Honora & I loved Ralph. My first pearls were my Granny's & I wore them throughout the 80s when I was a New Romantic. I was delighted when I discovered Honora & I have quite a large collection. I won't be buying any more because I have more than enough jewellery & because the sparkle has gone.

Just been on the TK site and ordered the set of 4studs for £12.99. I have always wanted to try Honora but there is usually one colour I don't like in each set and at this price it doesn't really matter!

Thanks for the heads up.

Just been down to TK to collect the set I bought. I'm very pleased with them. They are small but I have double piercings in the ears so cannot wear those huge pearl studs. They are pastels, pink, pistachio, lilac and blue/grey. Just the ticket and my Honora desire is now satisfied which means I won't be tempted by any Q purchase!

I usually wear a gold half hoop in the front and a stud in the back. I have tried them and they all looked fine, especially the pink and pistachio. Of course, the first thing I did was drop a butterfly but amazingly was able to find it.

i have some honorer pearls. a black and white set with a hook fitting. they are quite large and beautiful. i had a white set of pearls in a necklace and i hated white pearls. but i have a very long black set which i adore

Is anyone else having trouble reading all the posts (I'm on an iPad)? Some are completely blank or just have an advert. I have to sign in and then I can read them all. Odd.

Is anyone else having trouble reading all the posts (I'm on an iPad)? Some are completely blank or just have an advert. I have to sign in and then I can read them all. Odd.

I’m having trouble reading the posts too,I’m using an iPad .

There are some issues at the moment, it is a work in progress so please bear with Graham!

Latest posts

Back