Lost Parcel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Just wondering what the procedure is with IW when a parcel goes walkies? In all the years I've been buying from them, it hasn't happened before, but some items I ordered from the Harley Street range appear to have disappeared en-route. I have emailed IW about it and someone called Pep has been looking into it but I still haven't had any reply yet. I did find out that the items were direct dispatch from the supplier, which wasn't made clear, but even then, they are now long overdue. It's very frustrating as it has taken 4 days to get to this stage.

Yes something went walkies from Hermes for me too. Just email them and they'll get back to in 48 hrs and tell you they've arranged for another to be sent out, I've just had my confirmation. They're great like that, no waiting a fortnight for a declaration letter with IW.

Just wondering what the procedure is with IW when a parcel goes walkies? In all the years I've been buying from them, it hasn't happened before, but some items I ordered from the Harley Street range appear to have disappeared en-route. I have emailed IW about it and someone called Pep has been looking into it but I still haven't had any reply yet. I did find out that the items were direct dispatch from the supplier, which wasn't made clear, but even then, they are now long overdue. It's very frustrating as it has taken 4 days to get to this stage.

With my experience of IW's customer service line, you may as well talk to the wall! In fact the wall may take more notice.

They wre not at all helpful to me and I have stopped buying from them.Hermes lost my parcel but insisted they posted it through my letter box at 9pm on a Saturday night which they did not. My usual courier always gets a signature ,but IW wouldn't follow up for me ,left it all for me.

I wanted IW to inform me what the procedure with Hermes was in finding out where the parcel might be and I was concerned my personal details had been delivered elsewhere.

I requested a refund but even that was problematic because I think they believed Hermes had delivered.

Last edited:
Update! Pep in customer services really did come through with this - he replied quickly to the query, traced the orders and promised delivery within 48 hours. I wasn't sure if it would happen, but they have both been delivered this morning! What a difference to Q - they'd have just made me wait to receive their non-receipt form. It makes a change to deal with CS who actually do something! Thanks Pep :)

Latest posts

Back