Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 15/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a quick look and believe me it was quick, was she wearing QVC clothing to say she was one of the gang, to manipulate people into buying her copied crap? who knows? who cares?

What a start to the day CR and AH with the TSV, I didn't stay long enough to see the TSV, not that I
have any intention of buying anything from either of them....:mysmilie_10:

I`ll give it 5 minutes before we have people complaining their balls aren`t working !
Battery operated made in China tat which is worth about thirty bob.

Just had a quick look and believe me it was quick, was she wearing QVC clothing to say she was one of the gang, to manipulate people into buying her copied crap? who knows? who cares?

In a recent blog for QVC, Ruth Langsford was talking about how stressful it is finding a dress for the National TV Awards and actually said, "I try and do high-street if I can" - so not only using that taboo phrase, but as a QVC fashion presenter/guru/stylist/whatever-she-is, failing to plug Q fashion (I realise there's not much glamour wear on QVC). Maybe Amanda H saw Ruth getting flogged for that and quickly picked something from the QVC Rail of Shame, also guaranteeing herself the continued generous flow of free TSV and beauty hamper deliveries.

I saw more of the launch show than I intended. The cat was on my lap sleeping soundly and I didn't have the heart to disturb him so I could reach the remote control !

Weren't they both dire ! CR flapping his arms around like a windmill in a hurricane and AH cackling like a witch. She admitted 'nicking other people's ideas' when she and her hubby travel the world taking photos of wallpaper, designer furniture etc.

I saw more of the launch show than I intended. The cat was on my lap sleeping soundly and I didn't have the heart to disturb him so I could reach the remote control !

Weren't they both dire ! CR flapping his arms around like a windmill in a hurricane and AH cackling like a witch. She admitted 'nicking other people's ideas' when she and her hubby travel the world taking photos of wallpaper, designer furniture etc.

I caught a mere 5 mins of the launch show (I feel your pain, Erics Mum, I just can't bring myself to disturb a sleeping furbaby either) and I was astonished at the complete lack of mobility in her face, it was quite mesmerising watching her trying to replicate excitement.

I caught a mere 5 mins of the launch show (I feel your pain, Erics Mum, I just can't bring myself to disturb a sleeping furbaby either) and I was astonished at the complete lack of mobility in her face, it was quite mesmerising watching her trying to replicate excitement.

She is rather 'wooden' isn't she?As though she is doing them a favour by gracing the place with her 'presence'.As to moving 'fur babies 'as you describe them . I'm afraid that after5 minutes of viewing AH and/or CR ,my lovely cat would be launched into wingless flight as I hurried for that remote.

She is rather 'wooden' isn't she?As though she is doing them a favour by gracing the place with her 'presence'.As to moving 'fur babies 'as you describe them . I'm afraid that after5 minutes of viewing AH and/or CR ,my lovely cat would be launched into wingless flight as I hurried for that remote.

Ahh, I couldn't do that to my moggie Eric. He's just turned 20 and demands to be spoilt and coddled every minute of the day !

Yes Erics Mum I noted the 'nicking' comment--a moment of truth on QVC at last!Craig was cringe worthy so fawning & AH False, False, False---how she loves home decor--more like thinking of the money going into bank.
Your cat is forever in your debt!!!!

I noted the 'nicking' comment--a moment of truth on QVC at last!

I doubt even that's truthful. I can't believe she does anything other than nod her head when the collection is preassembled for her by the QVC buyer. All that tosh about being "really serious" about this venture rings a bit hollow. I can only see the range lasting for as long as she has left on her current contract with Q.

I couldn't believe I caught her talking she had been in talks with QVC extending her contract with Q for up to four years!!!!!!!!
Please could someone confirm I was dreaming PLEASE!!!!!!

:mysmilie_13:

It's obviously just us - did you read the FB post falling over herself thanking her for appearing on Q all interspersed with hearts etc. Really!

It's obviously just us - did you read the FB post falling over herself thanking her for appearing on Q all interspersed with hearts etc. Really!

Not only that they said they were truly grateful to her.It's not like she's giving her stuff away or doing it for nothing for the needy is it.

She kept saying she's obsessed with "triangles" and the 70's. So it naturally follows that most of us are too?! lol Showed a worn out old chair that belongs to her nan that she based her wonderful chairs on. Also, was very mysterious about the deep hidden meaning of the ladybird logo. Over-priced and under-average. Alluded to umpteen meetings so the products could match up to her vision.

Then for afters, more lovely "designs" from Mini Moderns ( I think they're new). If you saw some of their stuff in pound shop, you'd still not buy it, but that's another thread lol

Latest posts

Back