Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 15/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey, that must have been planned before the reviews started rolling in with the returned items for the range. I wonder how many appearances she'll make with the TSV? Few I'm guessing, early sell out and OTOs priced to shift said returns.

Oh dear, nothing in that range interests me in the slightest - and folks do you think for one minute amanda holden has this stuff in her house - i certainly don't.

I can't stand ah now, i used to like her until she wore that gawdawfull dress showing what little boobs she had and drawing attention to herself (as she knew she would) when she was on a show where people wanted to be famous, this told me right off the batt she was an attention seeker, and not the woman i thought she was when others hadn't even reached her dizzy heights - shame on you that lady.

No matter what she comes up with i shall not buy it, but even if i liked bundleberry which i don't, i still hope it fails for her.

Lets hope the TSV is a success so she doesn't have to appear in public in 'rags' & can afford decent clothes which will indicate someone of taste & sophistication.

Blimey, that must have been planned before the reviews started rolling in with the returned items for the range. I wonder how many appearances she'll make with the TSV? Few I'm guessing, early sell out and OTOs priced to shift said returns.

There is no chance of me watching her TSV hours, her voice does my head in...

Stop the world ! a TSV first from a clearance price outlet !! :mysmilie_19: at last that sodding promo that's been continually slotted in, is on the wane. Should be in the archives for posterity - its the only time she's on air with clothes on !!

In the Argos clearance, there's a table the exact, and I mean exact, same table as AH "design" for £39. So you wouldn't mind as much if her "designs" were original done by herself, but the fact they're obviously copied by "designers" she's probably never even met and wouldn't know if she fell over, just makes her more disliked (if possible) and her annoying smugness even more unbearable.

OMG it gets worse if that is possible! This 'range' IMO has been a NO NO from the outset, nothing original, overpriced & judging by the reviews, poor quality.Add to that it is fronted by someone who hasn't a clue what she is talking about.Looks as though someone has gone into a cheap wholesale warehouse, put bits & pieces together called it a range & AH steps into studio 2 minutes before they go on air.

OMG it gets worse if that is possible! This 'range' IMO has been a NO NO from the outset, nothing original, overpriced & judging by the reviews, poor quality.Add to that it is fronted by someone who hasn't a clue what she is talking about.Looks as though someone has gone into a cheap wholesale warehouse, put bits & pieces together called it a range & AH steps into studio 2 minutes before they go on air.

...ah yes, but these knock-offs will have the oh so important ladybird decal hidden somewhere, making them completely unique...can't wait to see the price of these!

Don't they already have a brand which sells LED glass balls? I'm sure I've seen them on air and it wasn't an AH show cos I don't think I have ever seen her on Q TV, just all over the website. Her brand is quite small so why she got top online billing is beyond me! And if I were a big Q retailer doing them good deals, I wouldn't be too impressed by that either.

BundleBerry by Amanda Holden Set of 3 Infinity Glass Spheres
Item Number: 707536
QVC Price £36.50
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

Boasting innovative 3D technology to create a beautiful bursting effect, this set of three battery-powered Infinity Spheres from BundleBerry by Amanda Holden each feature a high shine metallic coating and convenient timer function. In small, medium and large sizes, this on-trend trio was inspired by a beautiful Christmas decoration the actress had in her home last year, which then stayed out on display ever since.

Amanda says… "I'm utterly obsessed with Christmas and everything goes up on the 1st December. Last year, we put decorative light-up spheres on our sideboard and then they just looked too pretty to take down. I've had them on throughout the year, it's such a happy and magical light."

Contemporary colours - available in luxe Gold, Rose Gold and Silver finishes, each sphere reveals an elegant explosion of light from within once switched on. Plus, their metallic surface gives them a modern look when switched off too.

Latest technology - the innovative 3D technology is widely seen today in collections from high-end homeware brands, often requiring mains power. Thanks to these spheres being battery-powered, you have the freedom to place these stunning accessories inside ornaments or jars, or anywhere else around your home.

Batteries required: small: 2 x AA; medium and large: 3 x AA (all included)
Indoor use only
Timer function: 4 hours on, 20 hours off
Circumference: small: 32cm (12.6"), medium: 38cm (15"), large: 48cm (18.9")

Colour options:

Gold
Rose Gold
Silver

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707536

Latest posts

Back