So tired

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dancarr

Registered Shopper
I can't be the only one who is fed up to death of seeing Manice and those sh*te, out of date iPad's.

What makes this even worse is I turn it on and I see the dogging expert Paul Ross presenting the show.

His acting skills when putting the VR glasses on was terrible, only thing worse is his terrible excuse of a career. Made himself look like a complete and utter tool. The only things he's good for are tips on the best dogging spots and how to get away with drug fuelled affairs.

The bloke is not funny; he needs to go, Manice needs to go, and the iPad's definitely need to go.

It's stomach-churning seeing the abysmal Janice fawning over this dated, over-priced iPad. (Can buy an iPad Air for half the price!)

Peter Simon keeps exclaiming it is just £88...forgetting to mention it's 4 payments. Bunch of charlatans.

I'm sick of the ipad too, and also those ****** over priced ceramic radiators. They're a total con!!

I'm sick of the ipad too, and also those ****** over priced ceramic radiators. They're a total con!!

Old Ronnie MacDonald was selling these the other night at £249 (our normal price £399 *cough).

He said 'buy two of these if ya can cos the second one's only gonna cost ya a hundred quid'

?? What?? They cost £249 each!

He was of course implying that you were getting a bargain at £249 instead of their normal price of £399, so you'd only be paying another £100 on top of that for two.

Bluddy rip off merchants/con artist!!!!!!!!

The Janice seems to have very little actual knowledge of what she is flogging (which is mainly 2nd hand technology, but not at 2nd hand prices). It's all smoke and mirrors, superlatives and gush and no substance, as ever. And don't get me started on the devious chat about the price itself (which rarely gets a mention, just the easy pay prices). And why would anyone have Pope Pete fronting anything about technology? He makes Neanderthal Man look modern.

Old Ronnie MacDonald was selling these the other night at £249 (our normal price £399 *cough).

He said 'buy two of these if ya can cos the second one's only gonna cost ya a hundred quid'

?? What?? They cost £249 each!

He was of course implying that you were getting a bargain at £249 instead of their normal price of £399, so you'd only be paying another £100 on top of that for two.

Bluddy rip off merchants/con artist!!!!!!!!

The Janice seems to have very little actual knowledge of what she is flogging (which is mainly 2nd hand technology, but not at 2nd hand prices). It's all smoke and mirrors, superlatives and gush and no substance, as ever. And don't get me started on the devious chat about the price itself (which rarely gets a mention, just the easy pay prices). And why would anyone have Pope Pete fronting anything about technology? He makes Neanderthal Man look modern.

Well maybe Pope Pete's days are numbered, at last! He said that the BBC had phoned him and asked if he would like to bring back Double Dare. Apparently Peter Kay would like it back. Starting in the New Year. Email him if you would like to see it back.

Of course all that he said above could be a pile of crock as usual :mysmilie_10: so don't get your hopes up.

What's his email address? :smirk:

The channel now needs to be closed down. It's outdated and has the same old boring products everyday. And employs perverted men :mysmilie_51:

Terrible...I bagged myself an out of date I pad, mint condition refurb still in box....cost me under £100...Ok it's only a wifi model...but it does me fine and I'm happy with it. Their prices are astonishing..and those radiators...agreed total rip off!!

Oh gawd, Mutts, I'm wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes here....I would think the BBC needs him like a hole in the head (nuff said).
Well maybe Pope Pete's days are numbered, at last! He said that the BBC had phoned him and asked if he would like to bring back Double Dare. Apparently Peter Kay would like it back. Starting in the New Year. Email him if you would like to see it back.

Of course all that he said above could be a pile of crock as usual :mysmilie_10: so don't get your hopes up.

What's his email address? :smirk:

Is Manice related to the hairdresser looking bloke on QVC? They at least sell the latest version of the iPad, but the same level of drivel falls from his lips when describing it. As though only an iPad can do the things he is discussing :/

And claiming that whenever Apple releases an IOS update, the iPad feels like a new tablet all over again. I'd hate to walk into a shop owned by him and Manice - the sales pitches would be throttle inducing!

And Idealworld yet again having an iPad 3 hour! How many of these things have they got in stock? I'm not sure what it says about Apple when so many are seemingly reconditioned. Is it good or bad?

Made me laugh when one of them was saying how amazing it would be to open your present on Christmas day and see it was the iPad 3. Yeah I'd be stoked to receive an out of date piece of tech with "reconditioned" splashed across the box :/

Latest posts

Back