I've heard it all now!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A Lithuanian battery! He actually said it TWICE - utterly inexcusable! I can't imagine Brits jumping for something produced in such a dodgy country! Theresa May will try to negotiate us out of the deal in a strong & stable manner. Freud might have had something to say about that. Why was he thinking of Lithuania, I wonder? To the best of my knowledge there are no factories in Lithuania that produce lithium ion batteries.

I've just heard about a £39 plus necklace for members of your book club! At least that is a change from the lollipop lady!

It was the designer who came out with that and I was amazed that Del Boy didn't take the opportunity to plug The Retreat

I've just heard about a £39 plus necklace for members of your book club! At least that is a change from the lollipop lady!

It was the designer who came out with that and I was amazed that Del Boy didn't take the opportunity to plug The Retreat

Ah! The guest has heard of all the female authors at Q, given freebies maybe to read on their cruises, and is doing some major sucking up. We need to campaign for the reinstatement of the lollipop lady as recipient of a Q gift, that £100 cashmere shawl would go down well! :mysmilie_462:

Does it come with an interpreter?

That's something I won't be needing! Don't need the record player either - although there is nothing wrong with it. It would be perfect if you want to play records on a picnic but I can't see anyone wanting to do that in November! Maybe QVC should start flogging 80s-style ghetto blasters so we can all do some breakdancing Flashdance style!

Latest posts

Back