Debbie Flint spells it out!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
About the Amazon Fire TSV
We can’t make these price claims unless they’ve been verified by our prestigious legal department.

How profound lol

QVC must have hired OJ Simpsons "Dream Team" to get away with as much as they do.

If Fibby Flint said today was Sunday, I'd have to check my iPhone to see if she's telling the truth, wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her............and believe me, I can't throw. :mysmilie_17:

She seems worse than ever this weekend - suppose she's ramping it all up to boost her Christmas takings. She doesn't usually bother me although her methods fascinate me, but currently she's a PITA. Also I wish someone would tell her not to flirt with Lee Holbein - don't think he's interested !

She seems worse than ever this weekend - suppose she's ramping it all up to boost her Christmas takings. She doesn't usually bother me although her methods fascinate me, but currently she's a PITA. Also I wish someone would tell her not to flirt with Lee Holbein - don't think he's interested !

I usually have to put the TV on mute when she is on. It's like that with some presenters after a while. Apparently LH is her telly hubby!
I have forgotten exactly where but on one of her blogs she has posted photographs of an operation on her foot accompanied with a blob of blood��

I usually have to put the TV on mute when she is on. It's like that with some presenters after a while. Apparently LH is her telly hubby!
I have forgotten exactly where but on one of her blogs she has posted photographs of an operation on her foot accompanied with a blob of blood��

Would not trust anything that woman said.She has the manner of a dodgy used car salesman.By the way, is this a possible picture of the foot?

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

foot blood ganglion.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 340
  • images-8.jpeg
    images-8.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Would not trust anything that woman said.She has the manner of a dodgy used car salesman.By the way, is this a possible picture of the foot?Can't see blood but could be a later shot.

:mysmilie_15:
View attachment 14738

�� not quite as bad! But why do people think it is of any interest to post photos of their feet or injuries etc? DF is not the only presenter that has done this.

�� not quite as bad! But why do people think it is of any interest to post photos of their feet or injuries etc? DF is not the only presenter that has done this.

I have been editing the post as the original foot standing in for DF's has the colour representation on my phone such as it looks 'dead'.It's not but as I didn't want to offend anyone I found the authentic one.The presenters show their operations etc as they must think the 'fans' give a shi*.They have an inflated idea as to their own importance.

Whatever gives you that idea??? :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

QVC must have hired OJ Simpsons "Dream Team" to get away with as much as they do.

If Fibby Flint said today was Sunday, I'd have to check my iPhone to see if she's telling the truth, wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her............and believe me, I can't throw. :mysmilie_17:
haha most of the oj dream team are now practising law way up in heaven or wherever dead lawyers go, I think but don't quote me, only one of them is still earthbound.:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_15:

haha most of the oj dream team are now practising law way up in heaven or wherever dead lawyers go, I think but don't quote me, only one of them is still earthbound.:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_15:

Ahhh but they weren't 24 years ago when QVC first started though............well, let's say they've got a new updated "Dream Team" taught by the "earthbound" one :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back