Dormeo POD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dancarr

Registered Shopper
Uh oh... It's Dormeo POD today, we all know what that means...

Creepy Crawley fingering mattresses while doing his weird smile into the camera for an hour straight, ALL DAY! (great!)

Having said that I'm yet to see the crappy weight demo with the springs:yawn:

This man is a creep though, I'm beginning to think he gets off from stuffing his fingers in and out (and all around) these mattresses :thinking:

From one creep to another...that slimy Schaffer bloke is on stroking the mattresses with Banshee Jacks. Apparently he's been on luxury liners ..so y'know, he's a sleep expert.

This channel is a complete embarrassment.

I watched a bit of this in the early hours of the morning with Creepy and Peter S.It really is too sickening to watch . Apparently this Dormeo is better than all of the other ones.Time to chuck out your old model and get this one ( on flexipay).

They talk so much bullsh1t its just crazy! And really do take the viewer for mugs......Firing out bullsh1t sales statements like........

"1 Million of these sold in 40 countries" Sounds better than 25000 each of these sold in 40 countries!! Some countries have high populations so!!!!??

Also another one "YOU CAN AFFORD THIS DORMEO" Really so tell me how do you come to that conclusion? Do you know the viewers finances?

"You go out, You have to pay fuel, you will no doubt buy a few coffees, you will need to pay to park" Ok we will never leave the house again, Yip we usually pay fuel to drive anywhere, No I wont buy any coffee, and where I stay and shop the the parking is free.

And the guest "expert" on with Sally Jackxxs.....We have all saw you on that awful cat advert......expert my ars......!

Then to add to the farce Peter Simon while selling the "best best best no besttttt ever dormeo" last night says "I've just pumped" why??? just why do you feel the need to act in this way?? why??? anyone why?????? Pathetic.

They talk so much bullsh1t its just crazy! And really do take the viewer for mugs......Firing out bullsh1t sales statements like........

"1 Million of these sold in 40 countries" Sounds better than 25000 each of these sold in 40 countries!! Some countries have high populations so!!!!??

Also another one "YOU CAN AFFORD THIS DORMEO" Really so tell me how do you come to that conclusion? Do you know the viewers finances?

"You go out, You have to pay fuel, you will no doubt buy a few coffees, you will need to pay to park" Ok we will never leave the house again, Yip we usually pay fuel to drive anywhere, No I wont buy any coffee, and where I stay and shop the the parking is free.

And the guest "expert" on with Sally Jackxxs.....We have all saw you on that awful cat advert......expert my ars......!

Then to add to the farce Peter Simon while selling the "best best best no besttttt ever dormeo" last night says "I've just pumped" why??? just why do you feel the need to act in this way?? why??? anyone why?????? Pathetic.

Dirty Pete was selling a vacuum cleaner yesterday. They were doing the scare tactics by saying norovirus stays in your carpet blah blah, and Pervy Pete then chimed in with "and of course, at my age" (then changed the subject) implying that his bladder is so weak that he urinates all over the carpet. Vile man.

Its so so sh1te what he gets away with.........

Selling a Vax, the cleaning kit is £20, Peter Says "Get this kit for £6.66, Ok now onto the next part"

Just because its says £20 and 3 flexis and flexi-pay on the screen it doesnt make it ok (or SHOULD NOT make it ok) for a salesperson to get away with giving out a much lower price with sod all else details, its just shady, dodgy, underhanded and down right fly sales tactics..........this is the same person how will happily fire out the innuendo's and talk garbage for a full hour with his outdated 70s act I dont know who he's trying to fool.............well maybe I do know who he is trying to fool.

Eye opening seeing one of the newer mattresses the other day. You know how creepy does his shop visit videos where people say they prefer memory foam?

Well, this new mattress is designed to feel like a bed with springs "which is what a lot of people prefer"

Riiiggghhhttttt, so most people don't actually like the feel of the memory foam bed after all then? Which is it IW?

I always imagine if you bought a Dormeo mattress that whenever you wake up in the morning, you turn over only to find creepy lay next you, having crept in and watched you sleep all night.

Dodgy peter was at it again with the drill bits its a tenner its a tenner Odd that the price is £40 squid then, how this guy gets away with it is amazing

Latest posts

Back