Nails Inc TSV 29/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prthe pretty colours...but I don't need any more polishes. Will sift through the ones I already own to replicate row of colours - the Akimbo-patented polish resistance method strongly required!

Nails Inc 6 Piece In A Galaxy Day Dream Collection & Bag
Item Number: 234126
QVC Price £33.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.96
P&P £4.95

This six-piece In a Galaxy Daydream Collection from Nails Inc has been created especially for QVC and features Lacquer Lock Top Coat, designed to help seal in colour for a gel-like effect, plus five fabulous nail colours with shimmering hues and foil finishes. Presented with a gorgeous, holographic cosmetics bag, this fabulous Nails Inc collection will give your nails a look that's truly out of this world.

Just like a gel - the innovative Lacquer Lock Top Coat features a special formulation that works to bond to your colour and help deliver a gel manicure-type finish at home, without the need to soak off. The overall effect is a shiny, glossy finish that's harder and more resistant to chipping.

Build your collection - select our Auto Delivery option and receive Lacquer Lock, five new colours and the holographic bag again in 90 days' time, at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Lacquer Lock top coat (14ml)
1 x Rocket My World nail polish (14ml) - pink foil
1 x I’m Your Venus nail polish (14ml) - rose gold foil
1 x Call Me Superstar nail polish (14ml) - rich silver
1 x Galaxy Glamour nail polish (14ml) - sparkly green
1 x Absolute Dream nail polish (14ml) - champagne glitter
1 x holographic bag

Second delivery contains:

1 x Lacquer Lock top coat (14ml)
1 x Stars and Selfies nail polish (14ml) - blue foil pearl
1 x Cosmic Cocktails nail polish (14ml) - green glitter
1 x Planet Prosecco nail polish (14ml) - glittery blue
1 x Moon Rocks nail polish (14ml) - pink pearl
1 x Please Hold for Dreams nail polish (14ml) - peach
1 x holographic bag

How to apply:

Apply one coat of base coat (not included) to clean, dry nails
Apply two coats of your chosen nail polish
Finish with one coat of Lacquer Lock top coat

Delivery to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234126

They are really pretty. I'm sorely tempted though I don't need them.

Ordered on auto delivery
First nail varnish for years usually use my RCM but really fancied these colours

Lovely collections and good value at a little over £4.50 a bottle but, as usual, it's really the way they are presented as a pretty set that makes them more appealing to me and I remind myself that I won't wear the colours all at the same time, plus I probably have very close matches for all or most already. I shall be employing the Akimbo aversion technique too.

I've ordered it on auto delivery. At that price each bottle is even cheaper than Nails Inc polishes are in the shop in the outlet village I often go to.

I've ordered it on auto delivery. At that price each bottle is even cheaper than Nails Inc polishes are in the shop in the outlet village I often go to.

Could I ask what shop sells Nails Inc to outlet prices please? Never seen this anywhere. Thanks.

Alison can’t add up.
Says the auto delivery is in 90 days......in January!

still £32 though but lovely colours the postage is a rip off a £1 more would deliver 3/4 large yankees and even thats a rip off

Nice colours in both sets they have shown similar offering to the last TSV I ordered and only worn once so will pass

Latest posts

Back