Liz Earle TSV 05/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is.....

"The Heavenly Scented Beauty Collection features a full-size bottle of Botanical Essence™ Eau de Parfum from a choice of five fragrances, perfectly-timed for party season spritzing, plus a blissfully soothing Rosemary & Rock Rose Hand Repair™, the perfect sink-side treat. What’s more, the collection includes a beautiful keepsake canister and Liz Earle’s iconic Cleanse & Polish™ in a 200ml pump format that’s only available on QVC "

Just a quick first little thought isn't the rosemary rock rose being slightly over done at Q?

Last week in the paper there was a big comparison between supermarket ranges and the more exclusive ranges. I don't go to Lidl etc so didn't recognise what they were discussing but they did say Waitrose Pure Hot Cloth Cleanser, £5 inc a muslin cloth, is a very good alternative to C&P. They didn't generally rate the supermarket ranges over the rest of the cosmetic world but picked one or two items here and there. I got this cleanser in my shopping last week but haven't tried it yet. I still have a stash of all the Boots and Superdrug ones to try which were recommended on this forum months ago. That is how far behind I am..... and I still have a couple of micellar oils before I even get to them. Oh dear. Still at least I did a purge of the (getting ancient) lipstick stash this morning!

Last week in the paper there was a big comparison between supermarket ranges and the more exclusive ranges. I don't go to Lidl etc so didn't recognise what they were discussing but they did say Waitrose Pure Hot Cloth Cleanser, £5 inc a muslin cloth, is a very good alternative to C&P. They didn't generally rate the supermarket ranges over the rest of the cosmetic world but picked one or two items here and there. I got this cleanser in my shopping last week but haven't tried it yet. I still have a stash of all the Boots and Superdrug ones to try which were recommended on this forum months ago. That is how far behind I am..... and I still have a couple of micellar oils before I even get to them. Oh dear. Still at least I did a purge of the (getting ancient) lipstick stash this morning!

i am the same mazza and its realising the fact that the super drug hot cloth cleanser lasts me several months plus a week after i cut the tube in half and use that up as well. i get through 3 cleansers a year and using my fav the super drug one is less than £10 a year. i don't bother chopping and changing now. the liz Earle cleanser in nearly 4 times more expensive and is loaded with irritants imo...its not the best on the market

i am the same mazza and its realising the fact that the super drug hot cloth cleanser lasts me several months plus a week after i cut the tube in half and use that up as well. i get through 3 cleansers a year and using my fav the super drug one is less than £10 a year. i don't bother chopping and changing now. the liz Earle cleanser in nearly 4 times more expensive and is loaded with irritants imo...its not the best on the market

Both of these posts could have been written by me! I think I get through a bit more cleanser than you, boffy, but each tube does last ages. There are two Superdrug ones - I like both and they are terrific value. (I've been shopping in Superdrug occasionally for absolutely years but the past year or two, since reading recommendations on here, I've been going in and shopping online a few times a month. The local shop assistants know me now!)

The only thing I've tried in the Waitrose Pure range, Mazza, is some kind of balm for dry areas. It had a really weird texture - sort of grainy and crumbly so it fell all over the place when I tried to apply it. I'd be interested to hear what you think of the WP Hot Cloth Cleanser all the same ... in 2025, or whenever it is you will get to it!

Passing on this no need for more cleansers have plenty LE no 15 & no 9 plus two Marc Jacobs
Plus DD wouldn’t wear LE edp.
:mysmilie_3:

Good value but LE TSV prices are rising so price savings getting less
Remember when you got approx £105.00 worth for £45 inc p&p
Pleased to see the hand cream isn’t in the hand wash style pump that fails after one pump
Here we have no need of EdP or any C&P plus the hand cream fragrance is now being done to death
Pass

LE black friday was rubbish this year I got perfume last year for 40% off this year it was only 15% sso may be tempted depending on price.

I agree with miss molly, I got endless emails from them and the selection and money off was rubbish.

As for all you lucky people who can use the cheaper hot cloth cleansers, they break me out: doh: The only one I can use is the Elemis one Pro-Radiance I only use to take makeup off and it lasts me ages, as my normal cleanser is the Sensitive Skin Wash. I did stock up from TK Maxx when they suddenly had Elemis skincare at greatly reduced prices. Now using Emma Hardie as M&S had great kits and then with the 20% off they do.

Latest posts

Back