BareMinerals TSV 03/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surely this brand has had it's day. I've seen customers at the counters in Boots and Debenhams having the stuff applied.
I thought make up was supposed to make you look better not worse.

bareMinerals Make a Statement 7 Piece Make-up Collection & Bag
Item Number: 231501
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.32

This seven-piece make-up collection from Bareminerals features the Love Every Lash Micro Mascara, with a water-resistant formula and a micro-bristle brush, a full-sized Original Foundation SPF 15 in limited edition gold packaging, the new Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick and lip liner, plus more. The perfect gift for any Bareminerals fan or a special treat for yourself, stand out from the crowd with a flawless complexion, defined eyes and bold berry lips.

*A great saving: If you were to buy all of these items individually from Bareminerals you’d pay £158. So to get them for our TSV price of £39.96, plus P&P, is an outstanding saving of over £100.

New for you - create a luscious lip look with the new Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick and Statement Lip Under Over Lip Liner. The smooth, weightless formula of the lipstick packs a pigment punch, with bold, saturated colour and a shine that lasts all day. Then, the perfectly-paired liner pairs works to prime your lips and help prevent feathering.

Luxe finishing touches - your hero Original Foundation SPF 15 and Soft Focus Face Brush now come in limited edition gold packing, so you can give your make-up routine the royal treatment. They also add a premium feel to any dressing table set-up.

Get gifting - featuring an accompanying make-up bag and presented in a fabulous gift box, this comprehensive collection is great for treating beauty-mad babes this festive season. Whether they're a make-up pro or a newbie looking to grow their collection, there's something for everyone to enjoy.

Contains:

1 x Original Foundation SPF 15 (8g) - in a choice of Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Tan, Medium Dark or Golden Dark; this bestselling formula looks like a powder, feels like a cream, and buffs on like silk for a flawless-looking complexion
1 x All Over Face Colour in Statement Radiance (0.85g) - packed with complexion boosters, this formula imparts a radiant finish to your skin to give a lit-from-within look
1 x Love Every Lash Micro Defining Mascara (8ml) - helps to create a fanned-out, full look by getting into the lash line and grabbing lashes from root to tip
1 x Lasting Line Eyeliner in Absolute Black (0.35g) - delivers long-wearing, richly pigmented colour, infused with a blend of vitamins and minerals
1 x Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick in Obsessed (3.5g) NEW - provides one-swipe colour application with a new modern finish that resists feathering and bleeding, infused with a primer for a comfortable feel
1 x Statement Lip Under Over Lip Liner in Goals (1.5g) NEW - formulated with priming ingredients, these lip liners can be used directly on your lips to prime for colour and increase its wear, or after lipstick to define the look
1 x Soft Focus Face Brush NEW - designed to impart sheer, natural-looking coverage, this domed brush is perfect for applying foundation, blush, bronzer, face colour or finishing powder
1 x make-up bag
1 x gift box

How to apply:
Original Foundation SPF 15:

Using the Soft Focus Face Brush, apply to freshly cleansed skin
Swirl a small amount of product into the lid until the bristles have collected it all
Tap away the excess - there should be no visible product on the outside of the brush
Buff into the skin in a circular motion, starting from the outside of your face

All Over Face Colour:

Using the Soft Focus Face Brush, apply to the highpoints of your face
Can be worn over, under, or mixed with foundation for a variety of fresh looks

Love Every Lash Micro Defining Mascara:

Position the wand at the base of your lashes, wiggling gently upwards to coat each lash from root to tip

Lasting Line Eyeliner:

Run the smooth tip gently over the lash line, creating a winged effect at the outer corner of your eye
Create a smoky, glamorous look by using the built-in smudger to blend effortlessly

Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick:

Apply directly to lips, or use a lip brush for more definition

Statement Lip Under Over Lip Liner:

Apply first to your lips to prime them and prepare for colour, or after your lipstick to create a more defined look

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231501

Had a look on the website, haven't seen BM for a while, but I'm surprised how different the range looks and how expensive the brand has gone.

Surely this brand has had it's day. I've seen customers at the counters in Boots and Debenhams having the stuff applied.
I thought make up was supposed to make you look better not worse.

I had a try me set once. Totally underwhelmed, didn't look good on me, seemed to be like face powder.

I watched a few minutes of the TSV presentation. I don't need any of it and I couldn't watch anymore of JF and her shoulders. Is she never off our screens? And I am more familiar with her shoulders than my own. Enough!

No chance of me being tempted by this TSV. Already have some original BM Foundation although I have moved on to others,don't use eyeliner & certainly not black, would hate the Red lips & liner.I don't think this will have a wide appeal?
Just think that the regular model Babs doesn't look as good as she used to.

Be surprised if it sells out. Don’t know what they’re thinking of, such a boring TSV just before Christmas with a lipstick with very limited appeal. Saying that, I’ve bought many of their TSVs in the past but don’t think I’ve had one that contained a lipstick I’ve liked. I hate the Moxies, make my lips sore

Pleased to read it’s not only me that finds the lip shade not to taste
Very telling that Q’s very own TSV launch presenter was not shown wearing the shade either
So just goes to compound with the viewer it’s more than likely a shade not for them also

Didn't like our Resident Beauty Expert in the red lips & the latest presenter to distance herself from the colour was Ali K. she must have just dabbed it on her lips as they were barely pink.They are trying (& failing) to give it a wider appeal.

I wonder if they cobble together the least favourite lipstick shade, stock foundations and off loading bits and bobs ..

Confession time once more - I bought this as I actually really liked the lipstick shade and when I saw it on the models, it miraculously didn't look like anything I currently have...plus Medium Beige is a teensy bit dark for my paler winter skin so I bought it in Light...that's my defence ;)

Confession time once more - I bought this as I actually really liked the lipstick shade and when I saw it on the models, it miraculously didn't look like anything I currently have...plus Medium Beige is a teensy bit dark for my paler winter skin so I bought it in Light...that's my defence ;)

Good for you! It's nice to treat yourself, be it Christmas or anytime of the year.

Latest posts

Back