BareMinerals TSV 03/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

See its still in stock now all shades. To me, the lipstick was a bright fuchsia rather than red.

Yes exactly, I thought from the pics it looked like a bog standard red, but on the models, it was actually a rather lovely-looking bright pinky red which I don't have but want...hopefully it won't disappoint 'in the flesh'.

Confession time once more - I bought this as I actually really liked the lipstick shade and when I saw it on the models, it miraculously didn't look like anything I currently have...plus Medium Beige is a teensy bit dark for my paler winter skin so I bought it in Light...that's my defence ;)

I think that merits 10 minutes on the naughty step all the same ...

I so envy you being able to wear bold lipsticks. I've tried, I really have, but I look terrible. It doesn't help that it's all gone in no time and I look even worse with the halo of faded lipstick round the edges of my mouth. I will just have to stick to neutrals and nudes .... BORING!

See its still in stock now all shades. To me, the lipstick was a bright fuchsia rather than red.

Yes exactly, I thought from the pics it looked like a bog standard red, but on the models, it was actually a rather lovely-looking bright pinky red which I don't have but want...hopefully it won't disappoint 'in the flesh'.

Definitely a deep pinky red, yes. I didn't watch yesterday but went online to look at the video for the TSV because I saw Jill F was on and wanted to see how hypocritical she would be, as someone who I'm sure I've heard saying several times won't put any kind of powder on her face and won't wear anything but nude lip colours (to match her semi-permanent, bland Porchester Square nail polish). True to form, she raved about how it was the perfect red lipstick and very wearable, even though she wasn't wearing it. Ah well, I suppose that is her job and we have learnt not to take her seriously. I'm sure at least one of her many, many "girlfriends" would love her forever for "gifting" her the lipstick.

I think that merits 10 minutes on the naughty step all the same ...

I so envy you being able to wear bold lipsticks. I've tried, I really have, but I look terrible. It doesn't help that it's all gone in no time and I look even worse with the halo of faded lipstick round the edges of my mouth. I will just have to stick to neutrals and nudes .... BORING!

I'm a right shameless hussy when it comes to wearing bright colours, I love em (although I'm wearing a very neutral nude today as I'm still hungover from Saturday night and couldn't face anything that required work) but you're right, they take some maintenance to keep them looking good. I would definitely recommend a good lip liner and all over the lips as a base, but for amazingly true and long-lasting reds that don't bleed, I've raved about them before but you can't go wrong with any of the Joan Collins range - Amanda is a particularly wearable one as it's more russet-toned and makes me feel very perky when I wear it :mysmilie_59:

I'm a right shameless hussy when it comes to wearing bright colours, I love em (although I'm wearing a very neutral nude today as I'm still hungover from Saturday night and couldn't face anything that required work) but you're right, they take some maintenance to keep them looking good. I would definitely recommend a good lip liner and all over the lips as a base, but for amazingly true and long-lasting reds that don't bleed, I've raved about them before but you can't go wrong with any of the Joan Collins range - Amanda is a particularly wearable one as it's more russet-toned and makes me feel very perky when I wear it :mysmilie_59:

I should give the Joany range a go maybe. I did have one in an All Boxed-Up collection a couple of years ago but shied away from the colour and sold it on eBay! They sell very well on there so I can see how popular they are.

I should give the Joany range a go maybe. I did have one in an All Boxed-Up collection a couple of years ago but shied away from the colour and sold it on eBay! They sell very well on there so I can see how popular they are.

I'd give Amanda a go, it's a very wearable red and would suit most colourings - there are pretty good pics of how it looks on towards the end of this blog post

http://anoushkaloves.com/beauty/joan-collins-timeless-beauty-new/

I would recommend a couple more but of course they've been discontinued. If you ever come across Chanel Rouge Coco in Vendome or Clarins Joli Rouge in Red Terra, would also recommend those as lovely soft reds.

I used to be frightened of deep colour lipsticks, always warm nudes for me as I have thin lips. Then one day tried Nars Vera and BANG! My eyes popped(not out of my head), I stepped out of my comfort zone. Still love MAC Velvet Teddy though.

I'd give Amanda a go, it's a very wearable red and would suit most colourings - there are pretty good pics of how it looks on towards the end of this blog post

http://anoushkaloves.com/beauty/joan-collins-timeless-beauty-new/

I would recommend a couple more but of course they've been discontinued. If you ever come across Chanel Rouge Coco in Vendome or Clarins Joli Rouge in Red Terra, would also recommend those as lovely soft reds.

Amanda does look nice. I don't like "blue" reds and this is not at all in that category.

Latest posts

Back