Gatineau TSV 17/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

234783 £59.96 4 x ez pay £14.99 worth £200.

thats not the right number as thats showing as £43.50 + post

Gatineau 4 Piece Perfection Ultime Radiance Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234787

1 x Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml) - a pearlescent gel developed to gently exfoliate your skin and reduce traces of impurities. Created with enzymes and a Bio-Light complex
1 x Perfection Ultime Anti-Aging Complexion Cream SPF30 (30ml) - a lightweight but intensive moisturiser developed to provide a tinted glow. Formulated with tri-peptide complex, hyaluronic acid, argireine, vitamin B3 and SPF30
1 x Melatogenine Futur Plus Anti-wrinkle Radiance Mask (15ml) - developed with a luxurious whipped texture designed to help you create a satin soft-looking finish while working to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
2 x Collagene Expert Smoothing Eye Pads (sachets) - these intensive eye compresses are designed to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles, to help you create a bright-eyed look! Each pad is saturated in dehydrated marina collagen spheres

I haven't been tempted by a single TSV this season - in fact I can't when I last was. My last big spend at QVC was on a load of OTOs which were on easy pay when they last had a beauty weekend, which must have been ages ago as the last one went through last week.

thats not the right number as thats showing as £43.50 + post

Gatineau 4 Piece Perfection Ultime Radiance Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234787

1 x Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml) - a pearlescent gel developed to gently exfoliate your skin and reduce traces of impurities. Created with enzymes and a Bio-Light complex
1 x Perfection Ultime Anti-Aging Complexion Cream SPF30 (30ml) - a lightweight but intensive moisturiser developed to provide a tinted glow. Formulated with tri-peptide complex, hyaluronic acid, argireine, vitamin B3 and SPF30
1 x Melatogenine Futur Plus Anti-wrinkle Radiance Mask (15ml) - developed with a luxurious whipped texture designed to help you create a satin soft-looking finish while working to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
2 x Collagene Expert Smoothing Eye Pads (sachets) - these intensive eye compresses are designed to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles, to help you create a bright-eyed look! Each pad is saturated in dehydrated marina collagen spheres
It was from an email sent by Gatineau.

Gatineau 4 Piece Perfection Lumiere Skincare Collection
Item Number: 233801
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £5.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £14.99

This fabulous skincare collection from Gatineau features two new launches - a hydrating serum and targeted eye treatment from the Perfection Ultime range - plus iconic, fragrance-free Floracil Plus eye make-up remover, and your choice of moisturiser to suit your skin concern. All housed in a gorgeous keepsake bag with a sparkling print, this Gatineau selection is the perfect way to treat yourself to expert beauty buys, or pamper someone very special.

New discoveries - recently added to the Perfection Ultime line, Miracle Eye Contour Cream has been formulated to help restore radiance to tired eyes and keep skin looking energised, smooth and supple, while working to conceal imperfections. Radiance Energizing Concentrate is the perfect way to add a dewy glow to your complexion, while also moisturising and working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Fabulous Floracil - this Gatineau collection includes Floracil Plus Gentle Eye Make-up Remover, developed with a bi-phase, oil-and-water formula that, when shaken, works to help sweep away eyeliner, eyeshadow and even waterproof mascara. It can also be used to remove long-wearing lipstick, too.

You make the choice - go for Perfection Ultime Rexturizing Beauty Cream if you want to target visible signs of ageing and impart lightweight moisture and radiance, Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Cream to smooth your complexion and promote a more youthful look, or Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin to address five markers of skin ageing, including wrinkles, loss of firmness, lack of radiance, uneven skin tone and dehydration.

Stock up on gorgeous skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive two more deliveries every 90 days, at today's fantastic price.

All options contain:

1 x Floracil Plus Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (118ml; full size) - a new and improved formula of the iconic Floracil Make-Up Remover, this fragrance-free product features bi-phase technology to help instantly remove even waterproof make-up. Infused with aloe vera, witch hazel and vitamin E. Ophthalmologist tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
1 x NEW Perfection Ultime Radiance Energizing Concentrate (30ml; full size) - this lightweight serum works to leave your skin looking smooth and revitalised, and is formulated with sweet almond oil, magnesium, comfrey root extract and soy proteins
1 x NEW Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream (11ml; full size) - developed to help restore radiance to your delicate eye area, this targeted cream colour adjusts and features optic brighteners to add a luminous look to your skin, while also smoothing the look of fine lines and imperfections. Contains ginseng root extract, grape seed extract and hyaluronic acid, plus vitamin E, aloe vera and green tea

Choose your moisturiser:

1 x Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream (50ml; full size) - containing tripeptide 1, geranium oil, wheat, soy, hyaluronic acid, cotton extracts, plus caviar extract rich in proteins, nutrients, and vitamins, this intensive cream works to achieve more supple and youthful-looking skin

Or:

1 x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Cream (50ml; full size) - packed with antioxidants and probiotics, this cream helps protect your skin from environmental stress, works to counteract visible signs of ageing and boosts your skin's natural radiance. Enriched with Melatogenine, marine collagen, avocado oil and shea butter

Or:

1 x Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream for Dry Skin (50ml; full size) - works to target key visible signs of ageing while keeping your complexion feeling supple, hydrated and comforted. Formulated with artichoke leaf, hibiscus extract, sweet almond oil and calcium

How to use:

Floracil Plus Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover:

Shake well before use
Pour onto two damp cotton pads and place over each eye to soak and dissolve your make-up
Sweep the pads downwards and wipe away

Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream:

Apply a small amount under and around the eye contour and directly under the brow
Pat gently with your ring finger to blend
Can be worn alone or under make-up

Perfection Ultime Radiance Energizing Concentrate:

Apply one pump to your face and neck both morning and evening after cleansing

Your choice of Gatineau moisturiser:

Smooth over your skin after applying your serum
Use both morning and night

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233801

Only 2 pages in a Gatineau TSV! I wish this had been cheaper without the Floracil. I don't want to pay big money for an eye makeup remover so the value is skewed for me. Had it been the three items I would have been in! I like a serum and could have beeen tempted to try the eye product. Mind you those line blurring magic concealer creams have never worked for me yet!! Touche Eclat is the only thing which has worked for me so far!

I don`t use the brand but I must say some of these p and p charges are becoming eye watering for the size of the tsv.

I wouldn't use Gatinoooooooo! because one it tests on animals and two, judging by saggy Bagley, it just looks like yet another over priced lotion and potion, in a long long line of lotions and potions.

I know shopperholic, Andrew is a terrible advert for the products. And it's only going to get worse!

I know shopperholic, Andrew is a terrible advert for the products. And it's only going to get worse!

Yes I agree, he always looks like he's laughing at his products for some reason, he also gives Dale Franklin a run for his money in the Mr Smarmtastic stakes.

Latest posts

Back