Kipling TSV 19/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the stripey handles; if they sold a stripey strap I'd probably use it on my existing K bags....at around the £10 mark. So that'll never happen!

BF64DCE1-45BC-4E38-821A-B345DDD2B07F.jpg

Like this colour

Kipling Shabina Premium Medium Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap
Item Number: 169637
QVC Price £88.00
Todays Special Value Price £56.97
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £18.99

Weekday style just got more fun thanks to the versatile Shabina handbag, it's perfect for carrying by the handles or using cross-body with the adjustable strap, and comes complete with a zip fastening and plenty of pockets. With four of the five colour options only available at QVC, this gorgeous bag made from Kipling's premium fabric takes the everyday accessory to the next level.

A hint of sparkle - all of our options have a gorgeous glisten that is perfect for this time of year. Whether you choose the Stars or Metallic Dots printed options, or the metallic-tone Pewter, you will love the subtle shimmer your Kipling bag brings to your look.

Spot clean with a damp cloth
Collectable Kipling Monkey keyring attached
Outer pockets: 1 x front zip pouch, 1 x back zip; 1 x side pocket designed to hold an umbrella
Inner pockets: 1 x mobile phone, 1 x zip
Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 25cm x 30cm x 11cm (9.8" x 11.8" x 4.3")
Strap drop: 38cm - 80cm (15" - 31.5")
Handle drop: 25cm (9.8")

Colour options:

Berry Stars - only available at QVC
Black Stars - only available at QVC
Metallic Dot Navy - only available at QVC
Metallic Dot Teal - only available at QVC
Pewter

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169637

I admit to not being the biggest Kipling fan in the world, down to the eye watering prices and the casual styling which Q keep trying to beef up into being suitable for a wedding etc.

However in my run up to semi retirement, with great intentions of getting out walking, I purchased a small backpack and have now been sucked in, having now purchased 3 different styles in small backpacks.

I’m not too worried about specific colours and patterns (and never ever keep the flipping monkey) so search on line for a good deal as I just would not pay the full prices.

Trying to stop buying handbags in general but it’s hard when you see a nice bag!

Latest posts

Back