Cuddl Duds Fashion TSV 20/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i bought a cuddle duds set and its lovely. washes well and feels comfy and cuddly. the only drawback is catherine huntleys pronunciation of cudl duds :mysmilie_1:

i bought a cuddle duds set and its lovely. washes well and feels comfy and cuddly. the only drawback is catherine huntleys pronunciation of cudl duds :mysmilie_1:

What's the fabrication? :)mysmilie_10:)

I must admit, I like cosy pyjamas, but tend to prefer cotton or viscose to be in the mix as the largest %.

Cuddl Duds Stretch Fleece Swing Top & Printed Bottom PJ Set
Item Number: 167350
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £3.95

This Cuddl Duds pyjama set is ideal for this time of year and features a stretchy, long-sleeved fleece top in a swing shape and a block colour, with a pair of jogger-style, colour-coordinated printed bottoms. Make time for relaxing after a busy day in this wonderfully cosy set; the only accessories we recommend are a cup of tea and the TV remote.

Choose your combo - we love the colourful combination of the different style top and bottoms; choose from gorgeous Plaid, Animal-print, Fair Isle and Chevron designs. The printed trousers feature a block-colour waistband to match their pyjama top, with a contrast drawstring tie.

Drawstring waistband
Curved hi-lo hemline on top
Side seam pockets in bottoms
94% polyester, 6% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Heather Grey and Plaid
Dusty Pink and Animal
Black and Fair Isle
Deep Red and Plaid
Teal and Chevron

Garment measurements:
Top:

Chest: S: 96.5cm (38"), M: 100.3cm (39.5"), L: 107.9cm (42.5"), XL: 115.6cm (45.5"), 2XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 3XL: 133.4cm (52.5")
Length: S: 68.9cm (27"), M: 69.3cm (27.3"), L: 70.4cm (27.7"), XL: 71.9cm (28.3"), 2XL: 74.4cm (29.3"), 3XL: 75.5cm (29.7")

Bottoms:

Waist: S: 77.5cm (30.5"), M: 81.3cm (32"), L: 88.9cm (35"), XL: 96.5cm (38"), 2XL: 106.7cm (42"), 3XL: 114.3cm (45")
Hips: S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 102.9cm (40.5"), L: 110.5cm (43.5"), XL: 118.1cm (46.5"), 2XL: 128.3cm (50.5"), 3XL: 135.9cm (53.5")
Inseam (all sizes): 73.7cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.167350

These don't look like they are presented well they look all creased and poor quality.
You can get pj's like these but better looking at Asda.
But Sainsbury's TU beat them on nightwear hands down and sells well so is constantly updating the selection.

If you are a Sparks card holder at M&S, they have been having 20% off in clothing, beauty, home and furniture (it ends today - 20th November).
I bought a couple of £25 sets for £20, a £12.50 set for £10, and a mix and match set £32 for £25.60. That's a few Christmas presents sorted, and they are cotton mix. I bought some for myself last year and they were lovely and cosy and soft.

Needless to say, as largely polyester mix, these won't find their way into my shopping basket.

If you are a Sparks card holder at M&S, they have been having 20% off in clothing, beauty, home and furniture (it ends today - 20th November).
I bought a couple of £25 sets for £20, a £12.50 set for £10, and a mix and match set £32 for £25.60. That's a few Christmas presents sorted, and they are cotton mix. I bought some for myself last year and they were lovely and cosy and soft.

Needless to say, as largely polyester mix, these won't find their way into my shopping basket.

these are fleece but they do other items in the coton viscose mix plus if you are a larger plus size the chaper shops don't always go up to these sizes. if i were a regular size i would buy tu or primark and m&s in the sale

Regardless of what QVC want you to believe, £27 is not good value for a pair of own brand fleece pyjamas. I wonder if these are made in China too like the Cozee Home fleece, I say this because on Saturday, in front of me in the Post Office there was a woman telling the counter assistant "no, no they came in this box, I just find them too thin and fiddly" she then went on to say she bought the Cozee Home TSV from QVC, what was a surprise was on the box it said from "made in China to United Kingdom". I bought two Polish Pods off eBay (exactly the same but just called nail varnish holders) for £1.27 from China, free p&p, save 10% if you buy more, so can you imagine how much those fleece blankets must've cost to make, two quid if that, yet QVC make them out to be bespoke hence the huge profit mark-up.

They look far too tight on the larger models. I want loungewear to be comfy and roomy, ny of the supermarkets, Primark, Matalan, M&S do much nicer and cheaper PJ's.

They look far too tight on the larger models. I want loungewear to be comfy and roomy, ny of the supermarkets, Primark, Matalan, M&S do much nicer and cheaper PJ's.

i agree but i am larger than a 22 so glad to get styles like these. its true you can pick up p'js similar in supermarkets but not in plus sizes. the models look squashed in the plus because the need to go up a size or two which is doable as these come in a wide range of sizes

Sainsbury's jammies are lovely - and cotton rich. And cheap. They go up to a size 24. They always have a few sets of £10 ones in the summer. The winter ones are a little dearer, but still only £14.

Sainsbury's jammies are lovely - and cotton rich. And cheap. They go up to a size 24. They always have a few sets of £10 ones in the summer. The winter ones are a little dearer, but still only £14.

i will look in sainsburys pickalily thanks for the tip :mysmilie_59:

i will look in sainsburys pickalily thanks for the tip :mysmilie_59:

You won't be disappointed Boffy there's usually something nice in store they have a huge clothing range
I've had the velour pj tops in the past they are like sweatshirts to wear in the house lovely, soft and warm.
Just keep a look out if you go in a large store stock changes all the time but you can order on line and pick up in store
Also certain times of the year they have 25% off and that includes their already reduced sale items

https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/

Last edited:
The ones with the stripes on the bottoms would drive me mad with such a huge pattern mismatch.

I usually buy M&S fleece bottoms from the men's department. They were quite cheap a few years ago but have crept up recently so are fairly expensive now - though I bought my last few pairs in the sale. They're warm, good quality fleece and have side pockets and a rear zip pocket, so great for lounging. I slap a fleece top on and I'm comfortable and warm around the house. They go up to what would equal plus size and can be bought in different leg lengths.

They're not pretty or cute, but they're functional and cheaper than buying jammy sets.

I don't wear bottoms or nighties to bed unless it's very cold so then I stick a pair of leggings on. At my age I'm up halfway through the night stripping everything off anyway, and I can't stand anything loose around my legs. I twist around so much in bed they get twisted and wrapped around my legs. Argh!

If you can wait til after Christmas, there'll be loads of sets in the sales - but check out your size first. Nothing worse than a bargain that doesn't fit!

Latest posts

Back