Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 21/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remembered something today whilst doing my least favourite job i.e. ironing. When Kelly first brought her bedding range to Q I was quite excited, but actually on reflection, I think she designs it, but it's not made by the same people who make the bedding she has in her studio in London, which I much more expensive, but I can't recall her wording, but as I watched that first bedding set on QVC when she first sold it, she made a comment akin to she wasn't sure how 'they' would make her bedding but that she was pleasantly surprised.

Now, I have thought about this, if the bedding was designed for QVC and made by Kelly's company whoever she sources to actually make up the sets, she wouldn't have made that comment, because she would have known having been selling bedding for a very long time on her own, how her makers bedding would look when finished.

I'm thinking of pillow case sizes for example, Q is an American Company as we all know, and it would not surprise me if Kelly's bedding range for QVC was actually made by Q's own company i.e. Northern Nights - now I don't know if anyone has ever noticed, but the pillow cases and duvet covers even on the double size - are all American sizes, I challenge anyone to tell me any of the pillow cases and shams fit British pillows, I've always had them too large for British pillows - and I tend to change my pillows every 2 years and always use a protector.

Just my 2c worth.

not sure about pillow sizes but i said from the get go that northern nights make her designs. the cotton that qvc uses in their high thread count is not to my liking. its very thin and creases like mad. never bought her designs but would never buy from qvc if i did want her bedding

Latest posts

Back