Is there a Tili Box Nov 2017

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Doo's

Registered Shopper
I am very new to the tili box and i don't want to upset anyone over advent calendar.
Is there going to be a new
qvc tili box in November 2017.
If so, when does it go on sale.
Thank you xx

Tili are saying there will be one as do QVC on Facebook

I think because of the riot and upset over the infamous calender version they are doing an ad hock one for November.

So rushing bits and pieces together to make one.

They said on Facebook back on October 16 that there would be an Advent Calender in October plus a normal Tili box in November for the usual £20, so it may be better than we think! (Hopefully)

Can customer service give me an an answer, when the next nox is available???
Sorry for being a nuisance xx

If possible when the tili box becomes available can anyone let me know please. Sorry for being a pain. I really do appreciate any help given. Thank you xxx

The Tili Facebook page says they should have details of the November box shortly and they'll only have a very limited amount. Are they deliberately trying to cause a riot?

Yesterday they said they are trying to get another calender and keep an eye on their facebook page. So that will be an ad hoc one and very very very very limited. People saying they hope those that bought multi of the calender will be blocked from ordering more.

Okay heads up.

the revamped Tili Advent Calender will be available 14th November very limited at cost £30. But only available through Tili social media so Facebook, Twitter etc.

Can you order the advent calendar and tili box via qvc or only through tili themselves. Thank you x

According to their Facebook page it is going live 9am 14/11/17 see

https://www.facebook.com/Tilibeauty...22V85VA72Mf4mKJOYgGA2R0EfGyoolzO3eO4Y&fref=nf

You may need to scroll it to see the details but it seems that the link will only be on their FB and Instagram pages and it is very very limited...some folks are a bit peeved to say the least :)

the strange thing is its going to be the same item number as before 234434 so anyone with that can just called & ask Q for it

Thank you SusieSue. If you want to buy lets say calendar if they have do you any left. Do you just press shop to buy ??? Thanks again xx

To be honest I am not sure this is part of the thread on FB.... Please be clear, as i think this confused many customers last time. Will you be posting a special link only accessible via your social channels, or will the box be searchable on the QVC site?

Tili beauty
Tili beauty Hi Denise, you will be able to find the Advent via our social channels only, at 9am on Tuesday 14th. x

As you can see Tili states that it will be available only on their social channels so I guess that is where they will post a link but I don't know I'm just speculating.
SCW said that it will be the same item number so it might be worth phoning CS and asking them if it's available.
There are dozens of Advent calendars on the DHS you might like to check them out, I have my eye on one from M&S decent sizes, many of them brands that are on QVC and it's £35 when you spend £35 on almost anything except food so I'm spending £35 on Christmas shopping and buying the calendar for myself :mysmilie_14:

Only available on social media?! WTF? What about all the regular Q shoppers who would like a fair crack at it?

What an absolute f*ck up! :mysmilie_51:

ETA: PMS so sorry about the rant.

ETA again: But I'd still be bl**dy fuming if I wasn't PMSing.

But, even if it has the same item number QVC could still say its sold out as Tili might not send them any stock. Reading their message I really think it will be only on their own social media page. Otherwise why not say QVC will have it, no mention of that.

ohh god!!

*November box update* Our next box will be launching on Monday 20th. If you weren’t lucky enough to get your hands on one of our Advent Calendars, don’t worry: our November Tili box is packed with lots of great beauty finds and there are plenty of boxes to go around! Here's a peek at what's in store

View attachment 14866

Latest posts

Back