Is there a Tili Box Nov 2017

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you Ian. I never got an advent calender.
Do you know what time them are launching it.
Sorry too be a nuisance.
Thank you again Ian x

Not sure how, but I’ve just ordered one of those mythical tili advent calendars !?
More stock ? Or some peoples payments had bounced?!
Not sure how , but it’s still available at the mo

Just looked and nothing coming up for me. Collection is meant to be really good. Look forward to see what you think when it arrives

Next items are

Full-sized Korres shower wash!
Tula exfoliating treatment mask
Pixi beauty glow booster i
The new just-for-Tili nail colour from Nails Inc is our 8th item in this month's Tili beauty box! This is a colour you can't get anywhere else ��
Taya miracle hair balm!
Purity face cleanser by Philosophy

i have it noted down somewhere but cant find it right now

Hiya - apologies for being rubbish on using this forum, but i full intend to stay up until 12am, constantly check their FB page, call up Q until I get one (possibly two as it would be an ideal xmas prezzie for sister...) - and then will start a new post as soon as I’m sorted. Pretty sure I tried to buy a calendar but was given a load of waffle from Q, lets hope it won’t be the same debacle! X

Hiya - apologies for being rubbish on using this forum, but i full intend to stay up until 12am, constantly check their FB page, call up Q until I get one (possibly two as it would be an ideal xmas prezzie for sister...) - and then will start a new post as soon as I’m sorted. Pretty sure I tried to buy a calendar but was given a load of waffle from Q, lets hope it won’t be the same debacle! X

Good luck!!!

they have stated on their page on facebook (Tili) that it wont go live till 9am but i dont believe that for a min

Done! Ordered through the FB page as the Q app and website won’t find it when you search, although the item code does come up.... thanks all! X

What an earth is a tili box?

I am very new to this. Basically every 2 months (this is 6th edition tili beauty box) is out now November. The Tili beauty box contains qvc full size and small size items from qvc beauty items in the beauty boxes. It is £20 for box with no p+p box. Novembers tili beauty box is item number:
Item number: 234 800.

You can order this online at qvcuk.com. The next beauty box out is in January 2018. Look up on facebook at Tili.

I am sure i am right if not ask Ian, SUPERCOOLWILLOW or anyone else can help you. They are very kind and helpful on this forum.

Thanks x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back