Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 08/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was in HOF yesterday and although they didn’t have any general discounts on LR they had a lovely navy multi strand one which was reduced from £50 to £30 as it was the last one so I was delighted to get a bargain.

At least there are 2 bracelets but even so are, IMO, very unremarkable--maybe I am tired of seeing the same old stuff? When you see Nikki & presenters they usually have a armful to look significant, which is OK when you own the company but for the likes of us would mean a considerable cash outlay.

Heartily agree with you Foxy. In fact, yes they are s/precious stones, BUT at the various Christmas Fayres now in full swing, a lot of craft jewellers are creating the same 'look' with similar beads for around a fiver ! Lola Rose is, as you say, unremarkable, and the matchy earrings are £24 for a couple of beads.

I watched the repeat this a.m & it was a 'gush fest' with Nikki & the Queen of the TSV yet again.Don't want any more LR bracelets & the larger necklaces which I prefer are too expensive.I have noticed that queen Jill has started saying 'I don't normally like/wear BUT' maybe it has been pointed out she can't possibly LOVE/USE EVERYTHING.

More than once I see that products go 'limited stock ' or sold out on the tv, yet hours later on the website they are still available and in stock. I find it hard to believe that hundreds are 'falling out of baskets', so is this yet another desperate marketing ploy in saying 'limited stock' when in fact they aren't ? I liked the white sea shell bracelet, although very pricey, it was soon limited stock on the show, but within 2 hours it was available on line.

its a boring and imo expensive tsv. been done every year for a while now. hopefully it will teach them not to repeat it

I thought it was really expensive for such small beads even though you got two. As you say, you can buy similar things at craft or Chris fairs now for much less money, often with sterling silver beads instead of the base metal ones that she uses. If you look at the bead suppliers online semi precious beads are not expensive to buy, you pay slightly more for faceted stones to set into necklaces etc, it even with those it’s the precious stones like sapphires that are more, the agates are still not very expensive.

More than once I see that products go 'limited stock ' or sold out on the tv, yet hours later on the website they are still available and in stock. I find it hard to believe that hundreds are 'falling out of baskets', so is this yet another desperate marketing ploy in saying 'limited stock' when in fact they aren't ? I liked the white sea shell bracelet, although very pricey, it was soon limited stock on the show, but within 2 hours it was available on line.

I am sick & tired of these ploys for pushing sales, thinking if you don't act fast you will miss out.This is not just directed at QVC , but I know it does happen in the travel industry.I booked my Christmas break as a package holiday in August faced by the usual '2 rooms left' routine.Well there are still rooms left & could have booked same hotel/UK airport the other day BUT 3 days longer & over £100 p.p cheaper with the same company.

I am sick & tired of these ploys for pushing sales, thinking if you don't act fast you will miss out.This is not just directed at QVC , but I know it does happen in the travel industry.I booked my Christmas break as a package holiday in August faced by the usual '2 rooms left' routine.Well there are still rooms left & could have booked same hotel/UK airport the other day BUT 3 days longer & over £100 p.p cheaper with the same company.

once i book my holiday i never look again. its a real irritation if its gone down in price. i like to book in advance for special holidays so i can really budget but go last minute for a casual affair.

Well my TSV has arrived. I know they’re very samey but I’m building up a collection. These are bigger stones than the last TSV but still tight enough for my tiny wrist.

What do others think?

Latest posts

Back