Vitamix Guy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Think I've just seen the Vitamix guy getting out of a bath in a phone advert with Kevin Bacon.
Has anyone else seen it am I correct?

:mysmilie_13:

519CE412-553F-49B2-862D-D42B37FBAD70.jpg certainly looks like him!

Many of QVC's brand ambassadors have popped up in adverts, as have many models. I watch less Q than I used to but recognised him immediately, but without surprise. TV work seems a bit of a closed shop and the same faces appear again and again. I pity the poor souls trying to make a start in the business.

I quite often see 'Tiffany' in magazine and TV listings ads, e.g. Saga golden oldies insurance, Damart clothing, those baths with the door on the side etc. Not very glam but pays for the cosmetic surgery I suppose.

One of the models is on the Oral B advert, the blonde one who was on an AOL advert earlier this year.

Think I've just seen the Vitamix guy getting out of a bath in a phone advert with Kevin Bacon.
Has anyone else seen it am I correct?

:mysmilie_13:

Yes it certainly looks like him but I think he looks younger? Or many air brushed!

Here's me thinking that the Brand Ambassador's were passionate about their products but they really just want to be on the Telly! :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back