WHat’s the best thing you have bought from QVC this year?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Think I could count on one hand what I have bought from Q this year, but am pleased with my Yankee electric tart warmer, and that was good value, and the Tarte tsv (the last one). Also went for the last Liz Earle tsv. Have drastically cut my shopping with Q over the last couple of years, have finally got fed up with the postal charges and lengthy delivery times

I'm extremely proud that I held out for a good while this year. I have returned more as a proportion of my purchases too. But I bought the Clark's espadrille style sandals and have been delighted with them. I also bought a QVC exclusive Kipling bag as either a BH or an OTO and it has been in constant use. My cost per wear on both items is now very low indeed.

I think you know very quickly with a QVC purchase if it will be a returner or a keeper, it's then just a case of becoming disciplined about getting the returns packed up and back to QVC.

Great topic ILS! :mysmilie_59:

All I know is that Q's profits must have dwindled substantially as I was a manic shopper for years and now buy next to nothing.

I did buy a pair of Rieker shoes purely in order to be able to wear them outside and still return them (the one and only circumstances I would do this) as no matter how comfortable in the shop/on the house carpet, the minute I go outside the bleeding things usually cut the feet off me. It was worth the postage for the ability to do this as they did come up small (fibber Kathy Taylor) but they were ok to walk in and the next size would be too big.

Big jewellery buyer but that has reduced to a dribble as it is soooo boring now.

I bought the Adesso TSV shoes on a whim as they are not my usual choice of footwear. They proved to be my Best Buy after suffering an ankle injury they were the only shoes I could wear for almost eight weeks. That was my only purchase this year until I bought the Kipling BCC make up purse.

The best things I've bought from Q this year are the Shark Rocket vacuum cleaner and the Karcher hard floor cleaner. I don't buy much from them any more, but these were good buys at the TSV price, with the option to return if not happy.

I bought the Bare Minerals last TSV & am pleased with the foundation & now I am used to the brush.That was good value.The PK shampoo/conditioner & Elastisizer set in a (very large & quality bag).Normally I would have ordered the Philosophy, Liz Earle TSV's & something from Lola Rose without a second thought--but those days have gone.My purchases like many of you here are well down.

I have only bought the Shay and Blue TSV and it might be going back. I used to buy a lot more items, not necessarily expensive things but quite a few of them. There was a lot of excitement about the Shay and Blue on FB, but I noticed within a day or two the people who really wanted it were after more TSVs coming up. My purchase of about £50 was enough to satisfy me for a while but some people must be spending an absolute fortune.

northern nights flannel bedding. i have bought over a dozen sets over the years and i love them most times of the year. boring but a real comfort for me

I`ve only made one purchase from Q this year and it`s a Christmas gift for my DIL who took a shine to my Cozee Home bedding so I`ve bought her a set. I spend very very little with Q these days and I`m no longer tempted by their beauty tsv`s and other than beauty stuff they have very little else in my opinion. Their clothing ranges are mainly dire and overpriced, their household stuff can be bought elsewhere and cheaper and their jewellery is now mainly silver or plated and with eek stones.

All I have bought this year is 2 of the Elemis Tv's, I love the PCMC and it is the best way, for me, to get it. I keep what I want and the rest is for Christmas presents.

Really liking the Elemis Peptide cream which I got with the relevant TSV. Was also relieved and happy to end up with a perfect match on the latest Tarte TSV which I nearly didn't order as couldn't decide on shade!

Have also discovered Cozee Home and have a bed set and the fluffy robe, which is used every day.

Rather more mundane was Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene cream - won't go into details, but worked really well for me :grin:

Directly, nothing. Indirectly, a pair of Clarks ankle boots that from the Q would have been 5 pence short of £82. I really liked them so looked around & found them on eBay; the seller is an established shoe retailer & I bought them for less than £55 with delivery within 2 days.

Can't remember if I have actually bought anything this year.
Login to your account and you will see. More frighteningly phone up CS and ask for a printed statement of your account. You can ask them for the complete account since you joined

Margaret dabs footfile- amazing thing
Clark’s peace sandals - bizarrely Q was much cheaper than anywhere else

For me it's Cozee Home bedding . I started recently with just a set of 2 pillowcases which are divine ! I have just got another set with 2 pillowcases & a fitted sheet . We have a tricky situation with a king size duvet on a double bed . I suppose I will eventually push the boat out & get a duvet cover !!

Like many others my QVC habit has become much less over the past few years . Perhaps they rely on the new customers to make lots of purchases to keep things going .

2 things I have kept were the TSV recliner garden chair and a Liz Earle set of perfume, hand repair and body cream which is a Christmas present for my daughter. They were both on easy pays. I also ordered a pair of Mr Max crop trousers which were returned as they were sized up wrongly and so were the subsequent replacement pair. I had a heck of a job getting my money back which has resulted in me not ordering anything else from QVC this year

Latest posts

Back