Ciate mini Mani month advent calendar TK Maxx

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most years Martin (money saving expert) gives a code in November/Dec to get the Ciate advent caldendar at about half price. I got one last year at about £25 instead of £50, although it's obviously last year's design, and am giving it to my sister in law for her birthday on Thursday :)

It looks great so I hope she'll enjoy it! She's not easy to buy for - hyper critical! - so here's hoping she approves! I know I'd love it ;)

Have you bought one May?

Most years Martin (money saving expert) gives a code in November/Dec to get the Ciate advent caldendar at about half price. I got one last year at about £25 instead of £50, although it's obviously last year's design, and am giving it to my sister in law for her birthday on Thursday :)

It looks great so I hope she'll enjoy it! She's not easy to buy for - hyper critical! - so here's hoping she approves! I know I'd love it ;)

Have you bought one May?

I am tempted, but dare not add to my nail polish stash. In terms of the number of years' supply I've got, my nail polish stash easily dwarfs all my other beauty stash goodies!

Do you remember when Ciaté's founder used to go on QVC? She's changed her look a lot, but I used to think she looked a bit like Paloma Faith...

Latest posts

Back