Halloween

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maid in Devon

Registered Shopper
Is it just me? I really can't take this company seriously when the presenters are dressed up in ridiculous Halloween costumes ggrrrr rant over. :Angry::mysmilie_51:

I can't take them seriously, full stop. There is no knowledge coming from the presenters, no charisma, nothing apart from bad acting and shouting. And starting to wear Halloween costumes 4 days before Halloween is just ridiculous - if they must, just wear them for the day itself. Enough, already.

Is it just me? I really can't take this company seriously when the presenters are dressed up in ridiculous Halloween costumes ggrrrr rant over. :Angry::mysmilie_51:

I was reading some reviews on Trust Pilot. Oh dear they're not doing very well. Saying the same things as we do about the shouting and 'oh it should never be that low'. Also about the difference between what they show and what actually arrives. It worth a read if you can spare the time.

The only one who seemed to refuse to do it was Ellis.

A friend ordered a Tuli(sp) or something like that silver ring. She showed it to me and I asked what it was suppose to look like? Bright yellow/orange clear stone. She had this weird yellow cloudy as hell thing. I told her to send it back and she did.

Ah. That will have been what Steve Bennett decided to brand as "Tulelei" because he thought no-one would buy an orange garnet. Idiot. Don't let your friend be put off by the Gemporia nasty versions in silver. If she liked the colour, look on eBay, for example. There are some beautiful Spessartite garnets for about £40 which are well cut AND you buy the one you see. Take it to a jeweller and have it set. I suggest she'd treasure it more. x

Kate McCarthy's get up was way, way over the top. Had to switch off the video feed.

I agree Andy the tuleilei was awful and the reviews were not brilliant, i purchased a spessartite garnet from gems in silver it was a good specimen but it was very old stock, not like the newish stock, i actually prefer silver to gold as it is more affordable. May i suggest Donna your friends tries gemselect.com, they have a easily navigable website and lots of choices of stones in different sizes and cuts, they seem to have a good reputation and they post worldwide, so i think worth a look. Also may i suggest your friend purchases a set of loupes, cost about three pound online if she is going to purchase from gems, i have lost count of the amount of poor metalwork and cracked stones i sent back in the past that were not noticeable to the naked eye.

Latest posts

Back