Centigrade Outerwear TSV 28/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same old same old
Another repeat of what’s gone before
Honestly Q blow their own trumpet about their such great deals, yet they are all of a muchness :mysmilie_10:

Boring. I ordered and returned one of these, or very similar, and the hood was ridiculous. They won't sell many if they haven't sorted it out.

CC

i don't like this style of coat from qvc. the zips are cheap the cut is too boxy. i bought my down coats from is it lakeland someone help me

Centigrade Down & Feather Padded Coat with Faux Fur Removable Hood
Item Number: 166700
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.92
P&P £4.95

This stylish down and feather quilted coat from Centigrade features a detachable faux fur hood, flattering panelling, soft fleece-lined pockets and a zip front with popper fastenings. Cosy and chic, this contemporary design will see you through the chilly winter months in style.

A wardrobe essential - practical yet stylish, this gorgeous coat can be worn with any of your favourite outfits. Layer it up with jeans, jumpers and trainers for long weekend walks, or team with a jumper dress, tights, boots and a chic scarf for the perfect winter look.

Take your pick - choose from staple shades Black and Navy, or introduce a pop of colour to your wardrobe with Red, White, Olive or Burgundy. The Navy, White and Burgundy options feature dyed-to-match faux fur detailing, and the remaining styles have luxurious Coyote faux fur.

Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs
Outer: 100% polyester; faux fur trim: 81% modacrylic, 19% acrylic; lining: 100% polyester; filling: 60% feather, 40% down
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Burgundy
Navy
Olive
Red
White

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 96cm (38"), S: 102cm (40"), M: 107cm (42"), L: 114cm (45"), XL: 122cm (48"), 2XL: 132cm (52"), 3XL: 142cm (56")
Length: XS - XL: 83cm (32.5"), 2XL - 3XL: 84cm (33")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166700

I have watched 'Centigrade' for some time & although they 'look the part' I pay much more & order this type of clothing from Landsend. They are guaranteed to a - 0 temperature and although I am not heading for the Arctic my jacket is stylish & warm should I need it.I would hate to have a 'look warm' jacket that isn't.

I have watched 'Centigrade' for some time & although they 'look the part' I pay much more & order this type of clothing from Landsend. They are guaranteed to a - 0 temperature and although I am not heading for the Arctic my jacket is stylish & warm should I need it.I would hate to have a 'look warm' jacket that isn't.

I have bought these jacket types from all over the place. Mexx , Primark, Landsend. I find the quality is very similar. I wear them to death as I like the fact that they are so light. I have a Primark one that is so thick that I can only wear it in very cold weather. Currently in Spain with one by a brand called Denim Vero Moda.
These coats are so useful that if traveling with hand luggage only I take one and use it as a dressing gown or bedcover if it turns out cold on holiday.

the landsend down coats do knock spots off the centigrade coats. i have two landsend one over several years now and the filling is a full as ever. if you buy from landsend in the summer you can get them for a song. i bought a white down coat years ago for around £30. i wash it all the time as its white. i love it

Latest posts

Back