Clarks Shoes TSV 30/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It hasn't sold out of a single colour/size as yet - think a lot of people have been put off by the postage judging by the comments on Q's FB page. As Pinkcloud says, sheer greed indeed!

I have a lovely pair of leather trouser boots from Cotton Traders sale. £20 and I think postage was free. Hubby got some lovely shirts and shorts in their half price summer sale

I've bought beautiful dresses from them in their sales. I've honed my bargain-hunting skills over the years & love finding something special from Cotton Traders & Lands End.

I was tempted by the 'red', but my days of wearing high heels are behind me, I fear. I'm a huge fan of Skechers, and have recently discovered a great pair of ankle boots, in loads of colours, on Amazon. Most comfortable things I've ever had on my feet. The price varies between colours (seriously, who does that?), but I have been buying the cheaper ones! Free next-day delivery, free returns. I'm buying less and less, from Q. They just can't match other etailers.

Latest posts

Back